Sweet

Chapter 83: Sweet

Warning: this isn't a smut I swear

Snape died. Fred died. Remus and Tonks and many more people died because of him and the filthy death eaters.

Harry told me he'll search for the resurrection stone.

I told him that I'll accompany him.

But Draco didn't let me.

So here we are now. Back in our dorm room.

I groaned then yanked my arm from his grasp. "I can't believe you sometimes, Draco!"

"We talked about this before, Y/N. I'm not letting you get in danger again." He said sternly.

"But Harry isn't safe!" I yelled.

"And you will be too if you accompany him!" He slightly raised his voice.

I looked down. He's right. "You win or whatever."

He walked to me then wrapped his arms around my waist. "I promised your mom and dad that I will keep you safe...and I don't want to lose you. I need you here with me."

"I lost everyone, Draco. You mean an awful lot to me, but he's my friend and I can't lose him too." I mumbled.

He paused. "I know Scarhead is strong and he'll make it out alive. He's not an idiot like I thought."

"Oh?" I grinned at him. "Looks like someone's having faith in Harry now."

He glared at me. "No way."

"Don't deny it, Draco. I see the way you look at him. I wonder, do you think you'll blush if he—"

"That's enough," he growled then pinned me down on the bed, making me let out a small squeak. "I dislike Potter. I only want you. Merlin, Y/N."

"Shut up." I pulled his tie then kissed him hard.

His fingers traveled to my hair only to tug it, making me moan.

He let go of the kiss.

He stared at me up and down until his eyes met mine. "You're so beautiful."

His eyes are so breathtaking.

"You want me?" I breathed out.

My lips are still numb after that messy kiss

He scoffed then I saw a little tint of pink on both his cheeks.

"I noticed you've been spending an awful lot of time with Potter," his voice dangerously low ax he nuzzled his head to the crook of my neck. "And not with your fiancé."

I frowned then tried tried to pull away from his grasp, which he only tightened more. "I'm sorry you feel that way—ah!"

He...bit me.

It surprises me how I don't feel any pain.

What surprises me is that I crave more of his  kisses, his touch, and him.

"You know, I'm the jealous type." He said, staring at me with a dark glint in his eyes.

I bit my lip. "You know you're mine, Draco, and I'm yours..."

His eyes widened.

"Say my name like that again." He ordered.

"Draco~" I got surprised with how sudden and surprising his lips moved to mine in just a second.

"Who do you belong to?" He asked quietly between kisses.

"You," My hands traveled down to his shoulder blades then to his chest. "I belong to you, Draco Malfoy."

He shuddered at my touch. "Damn right, my soon to be Y/N Malfoy. God, just hearing that...makes me want you even more."

The next thing I know, we're bare. Our clothes are now wrinkled and mixed up on the floor.

And Draco Malfoy is hovering over me.

My best friend, the love of my life, my fiancé.

I'm so thankful to have him in my life.

He grabbed hold of my thighs, snapping me back to reality.

"I'm glad it's you." I whispered.

He moved closer to my face. "I love you."

He moved his hips a little.

I forced a light chuckle to cover up my nervousness. "Hah, this is really happening."

He paused for a while.

"We can stop if you want."

"No," I quickly said while grabbing his hand.

I slowly placed it on my throat. "I want this. I want you."

His expression turned to shock.

"You want me to—?"

I cupped both his cheeks. "Draco, this could be our last night. Let's make the most out of it."

He growled. "Don't you dare think of that. We will survive this shitty war and I will never let Voldemort touch you."

Then I felt great pain on my lower area.

A pain that I will never forget.

A kind of pain that felt different.

It felt nice.

"We will survive this war. Together."

A/ N
Okay I can't write this stuff. I'm such a bad author. Sorry to keep you guys waiting:(
Chapter 84 coming out soon 😗✌️