Come Here, Little One

Little one, Loki's pet name for you because he was so tall compared to you. When you two would hug, your head you stop right at his chest. You absolutely loved this even if you would have to get on your tippy toes just to kiss the love of your life.

The sun was peaking through the curtains of your shared bedroom, causing you to stir in your sleep. You finally come too with a sharp pain ripping through your abdomen. You hiss as you sit up in bed and realize what's happening. Loki wakes up from your sudden movement to see your face wincing in pain. "Ah so it begins" he rasps with his deep groggy morning voice. "Shall I run you a bath little one?" He asks swinging his long legs over the side of the bed to get up. "Yes please" you groan as another wave of pain rushes over you. He kisses the top of your head before making his way to the bathroom. Your period has a tendency to be extremely painful compared to what your friends say about theirs. It would cause terrible mood swings and an unsatisfiable need to eat everything in sight. Loki knew how to take care of you and knew not to take your moody outbursts personally. He knew you couldn't help it.

You rummage through your night stand drawer trying to find some pain pills to take the edge off. To your relief you find the bottle shake the contents into your hand. "Ugh the last two" you grumble placing the empty bottle down and taking the capsules onto your mouth. You wash them down with water as Loki calls out from the bathroom. "It's ready." "Ok I'm coming" you reply getting out of bed and undressing. You enter the bathroom naked which surprises Loki a little, you usually wear a robe or have a towel wrapped around you when getting ready for a bath or shower. The sight of you in this form causes him to let out a pleased moan. "Like what you see?" You tease as you sink down into the hot water that instantly soothes your aching body. "Of course I do." He chuckles kneeling down on the tile to keep you company. "Well too bad bitch! I'm off limits." You say jokingly causing Loki to side eye you at the name you called him. He didn't like you using such vile words. He felt it was unbecoming of a lady to swear especially a princess like yourself. "Let's not use those words little one." He says placing a kiss on you temple, running his fingers through your hair. You rest your head and arms on the side of the tub, "I do what I want." You say shrugging. Loki sighs, "I know. What would you like for breakfast?" "Everything." You say smiling up at him as you begin to wash your body. He nods and goes to the kitchen to start on breakfast and give you privacy.  

You finish your bath and change into your comfiest pajamas. You put your hair up in a loose bun and grab the empty pill bottle to give to Loki. He hears you shuffle into the kitchen as he plates your food. "Ah just in time, here sit down and eat." He says setting down your food then his. Loki was a really good cook once he got the hang of things. Pleased with what you see on the plate you quickly start eating. Fluffy pancakes, over easy eggs and crispy bacon tantalize your tease buds and causes you to melt in your seat. "Thank you babe." You hum with a mouth full of food. "Anything for you my love." He chuckles taking your hand in his, rubbing his thumb over your knuckles. In that moment a cramp hit, you moan out in pain while tightly squeezing Loki's hand till it fades away. Loki winces from the pain in his hand as he quickly shakes it when you let go. "I'm sorry Loki." You whisper as tears roll over your eyelids. "I'm fine (Y/N). Don't cry." He says making his way over to you rubbing your back. You rest your head on his toned stomach causing his shirt to get wet from you tears. "Shhhh little one, you'll feel better soon. Want to lay on the couch for a bit?" He asks as you nod. He gently picks you up bridal style and carries you to the soft cushions. He plugs in your heating pad and places it on your lower stomach before covering you with a blanket. He starts to walk away but you catch his hand. "You need something?" He asks caressing your cheek. "Yes but I just want to thank you first. You have to put up with me like this every month. You take such good care of me even when I'm grumpy. I'm lucky to have you." You say between sniffles. "You give me so much this is the least I can to do. I love you so much (Y/N) even your terrible mood swings won't change that. But you need to rest little one. I'll clean up the kitchen. You said you wanted something?" "Oh yeah, I need more medicine and tampons." You say wiping your wet face with your sleeve. You hand him the empty bottle and he reads it over. "Do you need these now or can I go after I clean the kitchen?" "I already took some so you can go later." He nods as he kisses your lips, "I'll go after I clean then. So pills, tampons and maybe some chocolate then?" He grins knowing you'll welcome chocolate into the house anytime. "Ooo yes please loki" "ok but I want you to take a nap first." You nod as he tucks the blanket into you and makes his way to the mess.

You were out like a light from the pills kicking in and the warm pad on your sore belly. Loki cleans quickly then checks to see if your sleeping before he leaves for the store. Pleased to see you're sleeping soundly he laughs to himself, "not too scary when she sleeps."

At the store Loki searches for your pills becoming a little frustrated when the worker says they are out of them but the store cross town should have them. "Good thing I can teleport." He thinks to himself. In an instant he's at the other store and purchases the items along with over a pound of different chocolates and candy. He gets home with the goods and admires your sleeping form again. "(Y/N) darling wake up, I'm back from the store." He gently shakes you unfortunately startling you causing a painful cramp to take over your body. You scream in pain, "why did you do that!!" You quickly get up to try to relieve some of the pain as Loki atempts to help you up. "Don't touch me!" You spit your grouchy mood swing completely taking over you as you hold on to the wall doubled over in pain. "I'm sorry baby. I didn't know I scared you." You put your hand up to silence him. After a few moments of the pain fading, you turn to him with a look of disgust. "Well don't just stand there, help me!" "What do you want me to do?" He asks ready for your instruction. "You have magic don't you?!? Fix this!" You whine gently rubbing your lower abdomen. "you know I can't help you like that. We tried it before remember." He says sweetly. "Come here, little one." You quickly embrace him breathing in his scent. He holds you close while petting your head. "I can't imagine the pain you're feeling but I will do my best to make you feel better." He hums as the vibrations from his chest sooth you. "How about a massage and some chocolate." He smiles down at you looking into your big (E/C) eyes. "Yes please." You mumble as he leads you to the bedroom. You take off your clothes except your panties and lay down on the bed. Loki gets the warming massage oil out and positions himself between your legs. He goes to work on your sore body while you eat your chocolate. You moan with pleasure as his skillful hands cause you to melt. "Feeling better my love?" "Yes Loki thank you. But I have a question" "what is it?" He coos as he puts more pressure on a knot to work it out. "Do Asgardian women have periods?" You ask sheepishly unsure if he even knows the answer. "No I don't think so." You ponder his answer for a few moments then ask "well how do they know if they are pregnant or not?" "I'm not sure. I think they just know." You can hear his shrug. "Why do you ask?" "It's just you know exactly how to take care of me when I'm like this like you've had experience before you met me." You roll over for him to massage your hips and legs. "So does that mean I'm doing a good job?" He smirks. "Absolutely Loki. You take care of me so well." You say pulling yourself up and into his lap. You rest your forehead on his as he kisses your lips. "I try my best for my princess." He hums as his cool fingers trace patterns into your back. "I think I know a way to alleviate this monthly problem of yours." "How?" You ask looking in his big green eyes and cocking your head to the side. "I could get you pregnant and we wouldn't have to worry about this pesky little problem for 9 whole months." He says as his smirk grows wider and the mischief in his eyes gleamed. He placed soft kisses and nibbles on your neck. "Oh stop Loki." You giggle gently shoving his shoulder. "Just a suggestion." He hums pulling you closer to him slowly rocking you back and forth. "I love you loki." You whisper in his ear. "And I love you little one."