Prologue

Hello guys..! This is my first time writing on wattpad. Hope you guys will support me..!! 🖤

● ────── ●

I may not be the girl that everyone wants, but atleast I'm not the girl everyone's had..

I am banged up everyday, mentally and emotionally, literally and metaphorically, but everyday I walk outside with a smile on my face because that's who I am..!

That's me — Harriet Granger

I live with my 'so called ' aunt who don't give a damn whether I  live or die.

I actually live a life of maid at home.
I have two elder brothers — One is sweetheart and another one is devil.

The only two people who care about me are — my uncle and my elder brother Noah.

My uncle stays at LA. He comes home once in a year and that's the time when my aunt acts extra sweet and treats me like princess. She orders my younger brother William to vacate his room temporarily.

She wants to manifest that she treats me well.

Basically I don't have any room in particular, I'm somehow living my life in guest room which is more like store room.

Uncle gives me huge sum of money before leaving for LA and that's obviously snatched by wicked aunt.

William is another pain in my ass. He never leaves any chance to put me down. He is a total jerk!

Noah went with uncle to LA to continue his studies, aunt had already warned Noah not to tell anything to my uncle otherwise he will see my dead face...

My uncle and aunt have no kids so I and my brothers are here with them, I have no trace of memory about my parents.
Aunt says that its because of my misfortune that I lost my parents when I was born, she actually hates me...

Both my brothers are handsome - tall, muscular, fair and sexy beard. Most importantly they are very good at basketball. Girls flow around my brothers like bees.

On the other hand I am not good at anything and I guess that's the reason I never had boyfriend.

Well, who wants to be with ugly duckling right?!

I don't know what I have done to my aunt that she hates me so much, I have never ever put forth my opinion in front of her let alone raise my voice against her.

William hatred towards me is because of a particular incident which happened when we were in high school.

«●●»

In my previous school I had my only friend Azra Scott - she was cute with round face, small nose, fair skin.
Noah always liked Azra, but you know we always get attracted to bad boys and yea Azra also was attracted to my so called bad brother William.

William had made a bet of huge amount with his friends that he will make Azra fall in love with him. I somehow got to know about this when he was speaking on phone. He said that they should be ready with money cause he is taking Azra out tonight, which meant my bestie is in danger.

That night before azra could leave with william, I went to her house and told her everything about my brother and his bet.
She was broken cause she really liked william, I know how she used to blush when he was flirting with her. Azra never noticed noah's pure love towards her.

Main difference between my brothers noah has no past and no girlfriend. But william is opposite of noah.

The date which william had planned was a failure, next day in school when he asked azra reason for not coming on a date, she slapped him in front of everyone.

My brother name and  fame which he had in the school was lost, everyone were laughing at him.

My brother got to know that it was me who told azra about the bet.

From that day my brother has sworn, he will make my life a living hell...!

I undrestand he is angry cause he lost a huge money but I can't leave my bestie to suffer because of his stupid bet.

«●●»

After schooling Azra decided to move to Sweden to complete her studies.

I got a into Springfield University - One of the most prestigious college in the town. I got a full scholarship, the only thing I am proud of is my studies.
No one ever praised me when I got first place in every class, leave about praising they never attending any prize giving ceremony.

My aunt had stopped supporting me in terms of finance long back, so I do a part time job at cafeteria to atleast have money for my clothes and to buy things needed for my project work.

It's only once a year I get two pair of new clothes - one from Noah and another from uncle during Christmas.

Noah is working part time along with studies just for me, he promised me that he will take me with him after two years, so till then I should live in this inhumane atmosphere.
Many times I felt like killing myself but the only reason I am still surviving is because of noah.

My brother tried a lot to save me from my aunt but every time he did something for me, aunt used to torture me more, so he stopped taking my side.

I am supposed to prepare the food for everyone,wash  dishes, do laundry work and also write all Williams assignments.

People say there life is full of problems and troubles. well, I think after they listen to my story and my invisible wounds they will feel they are blessed...

  Quietly endure,silently suffer and patiently wait... 
❤..