77: okay

"Moan," Ezra replied, his voice low, raspy and crisp from the high-quality earphones. She gave him a look. Come on, man. Seriously? He grinned, revealing pearly white teeth, his eyes crinkling a little at the corners.

"Stop teasing me. You know I'm not really used to this," Amber sighed.

"Fine, fine. Let's start with something simple. Give me an exhale." Ezra prompted, his features schooled into a neutral expression. She couldn't believe this was happening.

"Just so we're clear. You're giving me six hundred thousand won (~US$500) for this?" She squeaked. She was not really doing it for the money. It was more for him.If anything, the money helped to keep her sane.

She couldn't believe he was asking her for this. Sure, she had heard music with the squeaky moans of a girl behind a rapper. She was sure that her sounds would help with his songs, especially since he was always talking about making a girl orgasm in his lyrics.

She was sure that he could get any damn fan to do this for twenty bucks. But he was actually paying her buckets for this, offering to let her stay in his home and cooking for her as well.

"Yes," Ezra replied. "If you do well, I might give you more." Amber cleared her throat and opened her mouth.

She tried. She really did. The exhales were okay. Laughter was easy. Hums of sound, yes. But the moans? She could barely get across the breathy exhales and heavy panting without sounding too squeaky. Fuck.

She really couldn't do this in a studio. It was just too awkward! Too weird!

She forced out another half-hearted moan and winced at the tremble in her voice. Ezra was quiet and she could almost hear his disappointment in his silence.

"Uhhhh," he said after her hundredth attempt. His voice dipping into a low tone as he frowned to himself, deep in thought.

She pinked, looking down at her hands. He'd played songs with females moaning for her and she had tried to mirror them. Some came out alright, but not to Ezra's satisfaction. She tried to copy their sounds but he disliked it, saying that it wasn't authentic and felt forced.

At this point, Amber wasn't really sure what the hell he wanted.

"I'm sorry. I just—it's so embarrassing." Her heart thumped loudly in her ears, her eyes unable to meet his. "I don't think I can do it." She pressed her fingers to her temples. "God. I fucking suck, you should just get another girl." Her self-loathing speech halted at the sound of his voice.

"What if we tried something different?" Ezra asked softly.

"Like?"

"You can masturbate." He replied and Amber's entire body froze at his words. Her heart was racing, so fast and so hard that she could feel it in her temples. This time her eyes snapped up to look at him, meeting his dark orbs. What the fuck?

"I can leave if you want, lock the door and everything. Anything to make you comfortable," he said, quietly. "I have sex toys." She watched as he blushed, rubbing his neck awkwardly. "The guys and I, uh we keep a stash. Vibrators and shit."

Then he realised the implication of his words and rapidly clarified. "I-It's all cleaned and sterilised. We use UV to kill the bacteria, I'm a stickler for cleanliness so I really can't stand crusty shit. I can let you borrow them if you're interested."

She was quiet. Then she blushed and tried to speak. "I...But, I..."

How did you even answer this? Her head was swimming, messy with thoughts that popped up randomly at breakneck speed. Like bursting bubbles of water vapour in a boiling pot.

"Fuck. Sorry," he stammered out, playing with his hands frantically.

His voice trembled with his embarrassment and she could hear the disgust he had for himself for his suggestion. "Fuck. I know this is a really stupid suggestion and hell, I'd hate it if you filed sexual harassment on my dumb ass. You've given me a lot to work with so I can make it work."

"But—"

He interrupted her with a shake of his head. "Forget it." He fiddled with the knobs. "It is kind of disgusting to reuse someone's sex toy." It was, but not if it was her soulmates' sex toy. Her heart sped up at the thought and she swallowed.

"But—"

"Forget it. I didn't mean it, I don't know what I'm saying—"

"Ezra."

Amber interrupted him again. He stopped, glancing up at her looking worried and scared, almost fearful. She didn't know how to put this to him. She licked her lips and swallowed. "I'll dirty your chair." She definitely would.

Ezra was quiet before he huffed, an exhale of his amusement.

"That's what you're worried about? I'll get some sheets, it's fine. "

"Hey! Your chair looks super expensive, okay?" She blushed, fiddling with his clothes. The booth suddenly felt too hot, hotter than usual. "A-Anyway, it'll be fun for me too. I don't mind... And well if you have the controllable ones. I guess you can even control my moans." Amber faltered, the voice escaping her lips increasing in pitch.

What the hell was she suggesting? She blushed harder, opening her mouth to save her perverted soul.

"You mean Bluetooth," he snorted, sounding oddly pleased at the incredulous situation. Then he simmered into an odd expression of contemplation and heat. His eyes glimmering with emotions. "So... you don't mind if I sit in?" There was an edge to his voice that was dark and low with promise. Amber couldn't bear to look his way.

"I..." Did she mind? Her eyes darted to him. "I don't." He was her soulmate, of course, she didn't. Any other guy and she was out of here, but not him. "Because it's you." She stammered out another excuse. "And, you're going to listen to the recording anyway, so just don't look at me."

He didn't reply to her words, quiet and deep in thought. He got up exiting the room for a minute before coming back with a small bullet vibrator and sheets.

He stood before her, entering the booth with the items in his large hands. Those dark charcoal eyes were burning with his emotions and thoughts. His face remained neutral and controlled but there was a tic in his jaw that told her that his body was tensed, muscles tight with his emotions.

He was so close to her she could smell his scent. It was surprisingly refreshing, a little minty with musk that reminded her of cedar and the forest. Soft, masculine and oh so so delicious.

She was a little scared at the sight of him, her heart thumping at the promise in his eyes. The way those dark orbs flickered with smouldering heat that threatened to burn her alive. A look that she'd never seen before on his usually neutral, bored-looking face.

He looked like he wanted to eat her alive; like he wanted to taste her; like he wanted to fuc—

Her heart stammered in her chest, fluttering rapidly at the sight of him. The nervousness that flooded her system forced her to avert her eyes away from his to protect her rapidly melting heart.

She fumbled to push her headphones down to hear him better, letting it hang on her neck. She was burning under his gaze and even though she hadn't even started. Her core dripped, arousal pooling between her thighs, sticky and filled with her want for him.

"It's connected to my phone." He purred out, showing her his phone and she jumped when the sound of the buzzing bullet filled the room. "I'll start slow."

He tilted his head to the side, biting his lower lip as he watched her, oozing with that same charismatic sexuality that had attracted her to his music. His aura engulfed the room. Like tentacles they gripped onto her body in waves, overwhelming her system.

"Okay," she replied breathlessly.