133: MSAI 2 [Never Let Go🥀]Version 1

Total word count of Book 2: 180K

Please download this book and turn off your internet for NO ads, alternatively, you can try my account on Webnovel, Patreon or Amazon:)

Welcome to Book 2 of MSAI :)  Thank You for reading all 182K+ words to get to this point...🤣This book would not have continued without your support!  

Disclaimer for BOOK 2: 

I wrote this 2 years ago, so there are some parts of Book 2 that I do not agree with. At the time, I wasn't as careful with the content I wrote and simply assumed that this different world and its circumstances could explain the situation. Quite frankly, a lot of the things I wrote were purely for the plot twist/drama which led to a bit of dubious content--eg. not enough communication to solve an issue, limited apologies, etc.

But now as I grow older, and reread my story. I realise that I do not make this clear. I intend to change this eventually, but for now, I'm going to put this disclaimer out there that you should not read this and assume this will be okay in our world. 

Be warned for explicit sexual content, rated 18 for adults. 

---

IMPORTANT🌟

This story is heavily inspired by BTS,  but please be reminded that they are merely actors. 

The BTS members are my muses; they are my inspiration. Like how an artist finds reference in the surrounding scenery, or how a musician writes a song from her life, the members are what grounds my characters. They give them life, they give them personality. 

---

Cast List:

Jimin as Ryu Min-Jae

Taehyung as Kim Sieon

Jungkook as Wang JieMi

Namjoon as Casper Park

Suga as Ezra Lee

J-Hope as Oliver Chan

Jin as Hikaru Aoki

-