I'm not even supposed to be here today

Life didn't pan out the way Dante Hicks would've wanted. He was sixteen and hadn't been in a relationship since breaking up with Caitlin Bree. He has spent a year working in a dead-end job at the Quick Stop which was next door to RST Video where his best friend, Randal Graves works. Most of the time, Randal will close the video store to talk to Dante about Star Wars at the Quick Stop. Everyday, standing outside the Quick Stop would be Jay and Silent Bob selling fireworks or drug dealing. No matter how many times Dante would call the cops, they'd be back the next day.

However, Dante's mundane schedule would not go on for long, as one night would change his life forever. Dante was gonna be working a late shift. It started out like any other. He drove to the store and tried opening the shutters, only to find someone had jammed gum into the locks. Luckily, Dante had previously made a sheet written in shoe polish for these occasions. It said: "I ASSURE YOU; WE'RE OPEN!" 

It was a very slow night for business until a red hooded girl walked in.

Red Hooded Girl: You open?

Dante: Um...yeah?

Red Hooded Girl: Cool, i'm gonna check out the magazines.

Dante: Whatever.

A few minutes later, a crime boss and his henchmen would walk in.

Dante: Uhhhh, can i help you?

Crime Boss: Do you have any idea how hard it is to find a shop that sells dust open this late?

A thug proceeded to aim a gun at the young clerk.

Dante: Please, i'm not even supposed to be here today.

Crime Boss: Shhh, calm down, we're not gonna kill ya. Grab the dust.

The henchmen grabbed all the dust in the Quick Stop while one thug slammed a case on the counter.

Henchman: Crystals. Burn. Uncut.

Dante (fearing for his life) grabbed them, but before he could give it to him, he noticed out of the corner of his eye, the red hooded girl taking out one of the thugs. She than jumped through the window, smashing it to pieces to take things outside.

Dante: Oh shit, the boss ain't gonna like that.

It was at this point that Randal came out of the video store to see the girl taking out all of the thugs.

Randal: What the fuck??

The crime boss started climbing up a rooftop to make his escape.

Red Hooded Girl : You okay if i go after him?

Dante: Uhhhhhhhhhh

Red Hooded Girl: I'll take that as a yes.

The girl chased after the crime boss, leaving Dante and Randal stunned.

Randal: Who the fuck was that, your new girlfriend?

Dante: No, i don't even know who she was. 

Randal: Holy shit, what happened to the window?

Dante: She crashed through. She must've been a Huntress

Randal: Why would a Huntress come to a shitty convenience store?

But Dante and Randal weren't the only ones who witnessed the crazy fight.

Jay: Yo, that was sick, Lunchbox.

Silent Bob simply responded with a nod while smoking a cigarette.