。♡01♡。 Solicit

Author's Perspective

Spring time has its own effect which brings changes with it. It makes days warmer and starts nature's new blooming journey. And that's when the most awaited season of prepossessing cherry blossoms starts.

The precious time of cherry blossoms brings joy and a bit of romance as speck of dust in the air everywhere. Pink petals all around the way catch the minds of all. The sweet scent of blooming flowers soothes every heart. It's a very pleasing time which arrives once in a year.

But who knew this would start a journey of an eternal love which now would last for seasons after seasons.

A young boy in his teenage years discovers love for the first time with an adult boy who taught him what love is and how it's done then why he asks him to unlove him?

It all started in a day but now even infinity wasn't enough to end it.

•°•°Back in time•°•°

A man in his mid 20s with a well built muscular physique, wearing a long black coat over his classic white shirt and black pants at the bottom, owning black hair just entered the church.

Candles were glowing all around in a little dark hallway to the entrance of the church. Framed paintings of God and Goddesses were hanging on the walls adorned by designed ancient patterns, giving glimpses of heaven. A big chandelier was just hanging above his head. The surrounding was holy and aesthetic.

He stood now and took his hands out of his pocket to now join in front of God. His eyes gleamed with so many emotions. He was hurt and upset with God for a very unfair event that had him standing there with no strength and will left inside his body.

"God, they say I am your son, why are you hurting your child this way? I just wanted to have a life of love but all you did is try to keep me away from it. How many more tests are left to prove myself? Isn't that enough now? I am tired. I am giving up......" He whispered with his crackling voice as he tried to control his tears.

".... but if it's for him. I am not giving up any moment. Try me as much as you want. I am standing here in front of you."

He aggressively wiped his tears away with his sleeves as he walked away fiercely out of the church again.

His feet froze for a moment when air collided with the wind chimes. The sound of ringing was tickling his emotions. So many thoughts out of his memories were forcing him to stay still a little more there.

He turned his head out of the window of the hallway to find the same tree, the cherry blossom tree whose buds were starting, giving the tree a rebirth.

Tears had filled his eyes. The same tree, the same place when it all started and where it all started.

Spring had always been his favorite season but now his life was darkened, all of his happiness was shedded like the leaves in autumn and his life was in a long-term autumn. There was no sign of arrival of hope and happiness like the spring season.