First Kiss

Y/n's POV

Today was my fifth date with Hailee. It was so much fun and it made me like the brunette even more than before. Currently I was sitting in Hailee's apartment. She invited me over for the first time after our date and it was just like her. I immediately felt welcomed and warm. Everything looked so modern and cozy. "Here you go", Hailee interrupted me from my thoughts handing me a hot chocolate. "Thanks", I told her taking the mug in my hands. "Sooo uhm do you want to watch a movie", she asked me a little nervous. "Sure", I told her smiling. She decided on Crazy Rich Asians.
Half way through the movie I felt Hailee's eyes on me. I turned my head to look at her. "Everything alright", I questioned. A blush crept on her face and I could see the TV lights reflecting in her eyes. She bit her lower lip gazing down. I turned my body towards her. She started leaning in not breaking eye contact. Before I closed my eyes she silently asked me for permission and I nodded. I felt her lips touching mine and my heart started to beat like crazy. One of her hands came up to caress my cheek. I moved a little closer to deepen the kiss. My hand moved to her hips giving it a little squeeze. Oxygen became an issue and we broke the kiss. I opened my eyes to look into her hazel ones. "Was that ok", she asked unsure. "The best I ever had", I told her. She grinned. I smiled back still feeling like my heart was beating out of my chest. "Do you want to stay the night", she asked. "If that's ok with you", I replied and she nodded. She opened her arms for me and I crawled into her lap laying my head on her chest. We continued watching the movie and I felt my eyes become heavy until sleep came over me.