21

"Biana, what's going on?" Sophie asked. By now Biana's beautiful teal eyes had started to fill with tears, and Sophie sat down next to her, wrapping her arm around her. "If you tell us, we won't tell anyone else, and we won't judge you, but if you don't want to tell us, it's ok. It's your decision, and people shouldn't have to make your decisions for you," Sophie said, directing her glare at Stina. Stina threw up her hands and stormed out of the room.

Wylie's phone rang, interrupting the moment. He picked it up. "Yeah?- Sure- Be right there- Love you-" He hung up and looked at everyone with guilty eyes. "Sorry I can't stay, I promised my cousin I would watch her little brother while she had a movie night with her friends."

"I guess that means I'm going, too. Have fun, Biana," Stina chimed in. "Bye!" Sophie felt anger start to build up in her. Stina was literally Regina George in person. Sophie released all of the anger she'd been storing up and saw Stina fall to her knees. "What the heck!!" Stina squealed.

"I- what just happened?" Sophie stuttered. Had she done that.

"I'm getting away from you freaks," Stina huffed and walked out of the Vacker's house.

"Biana, please tell us. You can trust us," Sophie pleaded once everyone had settled and Wylie and Stina were gone.

"I- me and Linh and Tam were in juvie. I didn't move here from England. When I was in 3rd grade I had anger issues. I got too defensive too easily. One time I was beating up this kid because he didn't like my shirt, and an officer saw us. He tried to stop me, but I turned on him and attacked him. I know I was little, but they sent me for assault on a police officer. Linh flooded a whole city. I don't know how, but it happened. Tam apparently helped her. That's how we met. I'm actually a Vacker. The three of us just got back about a week ago. I'm sorry for not being honest with you in the first place."

"We're all sorry, but we didn't want you to hate us because of out past," Linh said from the doorway. Fitz walked over and hugged Linh, and Keefe and Tam fist-bumped. Dex went over to Biana's other side and hugged her.

"You know, I'm proud of you, Bangs Boy. It's not every day some one floods a whole city. A bet you needed a little help, didn't you?" Keefe winked. 

"Shut up, Keefe, unless you want to tell Sophie about the Great Gulon Incident?" Tam sneered.

"The what? I have no idea what you're talking about," Keefe declared. "I had nothing to do with it. Anyways, let's celebrate!"

-----------------------------------------

Sorry this is short, I have writer's block, but I didn't want to leave y'all hanging. Congratulations to everyone who guessed right! XOXO -Karissa