Tricks

We not gonna act like i miss 4 months of updates

Author POV

After an exciting time with Yunho, the duo head home ready to head to bed. "Yun can I come with you to practice tomorrow I really like being around the guys." Wooyoung was nervous he doesn't know why but for some reason he wants to be his little self right now. "I will have to ask the guys." He nods but still feels the need to turn. "Yunnie can I turn to my little self now." He really wanted him to say yes. "Are you ok and sure you don't have to ask unless it's a certain situation." He nods before turning to a 2 year old.

"Yunnie mesh wan uni" he makes grabby hands towards the stuff toy of a unicorn. "Here woo now head to bed." After Yunho have Wooyoung the unicorn stuffy he headed to his own room going to sleep.

Time skip

The morning arrives seeking though both windows of their rooms. "Ack, sun go away want to sleep a little longer." Yunho knows he has to get up for practice and to get Wooyoung up. He gets up heading to the bathroom washing and Moisturizing he's body, once out the shower he makes his was towards Wooyoung room.

"Woo get up, remember you are coming to practice with me today." Slightly shaking him. "Nur lea mesh lone." (No leave me alone) "Wooyoung I'm not gonna but you any more chimmy plushies." He turns over and look at Yunho giving him that 'are you serious face'.

"Woo I'm serious they release a new chimmy plushie and chimmy has a movie coming out."  Wooyoung eyes widen before crawling out of bed and wobble around to the bathroom. (Remember woo is still 2 years old) Wooyoung couldn't open the toothpaste or turn the faucet for the water. "Hel hel." He called put alsjng for help.

"Here buddy now remember once we reach practice can I have big Wooyoung come back." A smol node comes his way. "Good now lets help you out so we can eat breakfast." Putting the toothpaste on his shimmer and shine tooth brush. After brushing Yunho put woo in the bathroom tub cleaning him since he is still a two year old. Putting on some jeans and a baby blue sweater. "Now let's go." Wanting your get pick up woo makes grabby hands. "Pic" Yunho grab him and pick him up.

After eatting and arriving the stadium Yunho had to tell 2 year old woo to turn big which suck since he wanted to stay small. "I should've stayed home I wanna go play my stuffy." Walking inside he was greeted with a top less Seonghwa which was time him to die. "Oh heyy Woo I'm glad you came." He just smile and wave a little. "Awnn still feeling shy?" Yoi nod and go hide behind Yunho. "It's ok we not gonna hurt you." San makes his way over to us and roll his eyes. "Come on we have to practice."

Wooyoung POV

They stop talking to me and Yunho walks away just leaving me. I didn't know what to do so I get a foot ball and start to kick it around. I kick a lil bit hard hitting the wall that protects the stand. "Aye woo make sure to be careful." I nod and start to do some tricks a learn a while years ago.

(You don't have to watch the whole thing)
After dont I take a breather and sit down and massage my leg it's started to hurt a little bit. While massaging my leg I feel stares on me looking up only to find the whole team looking at me.

"Yunho why didn't you tell he he can dribble like that." Oh snap they saw me. "I-I didn't know myself wowww wooo where did that come from." They acting like I'm a pro or some. "My dad taught me a little and some kids at school but it has been like 5 years since I did all of those tricks.

"It bad I feel like I mess up a little." Still massaging my lower leg muscles.  "You're lying right did you see those. San can't even do some of those things like the floor one." Oop, well I wasn't trying to do that. "No no no I'm just a regular person ya'know San is a professional."

San walks over to me and grab my hand lifting me up. "As much as I agree with your statement I have to disagree I can not do sum of the things you did." Excuse me did I hear that right.( fun fact: my phone autocorrected that for gay and it was going to say "gay right")

"And you should stretch you foot muscles before doing like that so expect cramps." (There a bitch) I don't like cramps I remember when I got one in my stomach it hurts sooo much. "Y-Yunnie I don't like cramps." Shit I switch to my little side. "Woo lets go to the back real quick."

Yun grab my arm taking me to the lockers. "You know you can't switch like that woo now turn back." I didn't want to turn back I feel safe with my little side. "B-but iesh don wan too." He grab my face and said turn back now. I wanted to cry but I turn back big.

Walking back out the guys look at us weird. "Is everything ok?" I nod, it's not my fault sometimes I can't handle when my little wants to show or get triggered.

"Ng Wooyoung, woo."  Turn my head to see Yeosang. "Can you come by practice tomorrow to show me some of those moves for the next game." I look over yo Yunho to see if that's ok only to reveal a smile. "Sure what time."

"9am sharp since practice starts a 10am." I nod. "Wait you two will be by yourselves?" Mingi said with a sly smirk. "Yeah, is that a problem?" I said, what do they think I am. "Woah woah I was just asking." Tsk Mhm.

Yeosang POV

I mean I do like having Wooyoung around me hes just so cute. That smile of his can make me all glittery inside. Mingi knows I got some for the fluffball but he say "are you two going to be alone." Yes we are it nun of his business.

??? POV

WHAT THE FUCK

THEY CANT BE ALONE

NAWL IMMA CHANGE THAT

——///
And I oop, we not gonna act like I miss nothing-Kiara💜