2

When Bella woke up, she was in the hospital.

She sat up on the bed sweating, sweat dripping down from her face, remembered she had a nightmare.

she dreamed that Tony would divorce her.

Vanessa was back.

Her child was just a container of Vanessa boy's heart.

The nurse, who was taking care of Bella, saw her awake and said worriedly, "Ms. White, you're finally awake. Don't run out alone. Everyone was worried when we saw you were sent back in the ambulance today.

Bella was surprised.

"I've left the hospital?" Bellas asked. her face was pale.

"Yes, it's raining so hard outside and there's a typhoon. It is too dangerous for you to go out.

Bellas's whole body was trembling.

It's true.

Then her baby...

No, it was impossible.

"Can you lend me your phone for a moment?" Bella turned to the nurse.

Vanessa must be lying to her.

She could not believe Vanessa's words!

The nurse had been taking care of Bellas for a half year. She immediately gave her phone to Bella.

Bella called Tony. She had already bearded his number in mind.

After the phone rang twice, it was answered.

It was Tony, Bella immediately recognized and said: Tony, it's me."

"Bella, please just sign on the divorce agreement." Tony signed and said softly.

She knew that when Vanessa came back, it would be over between her and Tony, but when she heard Tony said it personally, she still felt that her heart was hurting.

"I will divorce you, but you have to return my child to me." Bella said with a trembling voice, "Only if the child is returned to me, I will comply with your request, I will agree to divorce you"

For the last sentence, it was very difficult for her to utter.

Tony was silent for a while, whispered, "Don't worry about the baby. I will take good care of him."

Bella felt the itch in her throat. She coughed in a low voice and said: "Vanessa told me that my child was already dead six months ago. His heart has transplanted to her child. Is it true?"

Tony did not say anything.

Bella's heart sank little by little, but she continued, "She lied to me, right?"

"She told the truth." After a while of silence, Tony said softly, "Vanessa's child will die if he doesn't accept the heart transplantation operation."

Bella felt like she had suddenly fallen into the dark abyss and couldn't get out of it.

Tony had already personally admitted it so she could no longer deceive herself.

Her baby was really dead.

"Tony, you big jerk, he's your child too!" Bella cursed hysterically, "Daisy's child is dying, so you sacrificed your own child? He was so young that he hasn't seen this world, why are you so cruel?"

"Tony, you son of a b**ch, is it fair to me? Four years old, when Vanessa left you, you lived like a dead man. It was I who was by your side; When the Gratham's corporation had an economic crisis, it was I who sold the company's shares that my mother gave to me, helped to entertain your clients and companied you to go through all the difficulties. Two years ago, when you were kidnapped, it was I who was the only person who rushed to save you and was even shot for you. I stayed in hospital fora whole week before I barely escaped from death. Now, there is still a scar on my chest."

"Tony, you killed our baby for Vanessa's baby. Robert, you will be punished."

Tony frowned and interrupted Bella impatiently: Vanessa's baby is also my child. Vanessa is the only person that I love from the beginning to the end. It's me who owes you. Please just sign it. If you don't do that, I'll send a lawyer to negotiate with you. Bells. I hope we can break up peacefully."

Then, he hung up.

Bella looked at the blank screen of the phone and couldn't help but cried.

It turned out that when Vanessa left, she already had a child with Tony.

To save Vanessa's baby, her baby died.

He was killed by his biological father for another woman's child.

Why is this so?

Why? 

She must have been dreaming, She had to wake up, nothing had happened!

Bella bit her fist so hard until she tasted the blood. The pain from her hand told her that it was all true!

It should be true!

Her child was dead.

Bella returned the phone to the nurse. After the nurse left, Bella opened the window despairingly.

Her child was still so young, and he didn't understand anything. Would he feel pain when his heart was transplanted? She thought. 

I was sorry.

My boy, mommy was sorry for you.

She really hated them.

She really hated Tony, she really hated Vanessa, both of them.

At the same time, she hated herself too. She regrets falling in love with Tony and her baby had died.

"My baby, do not be afraid, Mom is coming to accompany you." Thinking of all this, Bella wiped away her tears and opened the window. She wanted to jump out and went to death.

Just as she was about to jump, the room suddenly darkened, and a voice sounded cold: "Are you going to die like this?"

"Who? Who are you?" Bella turned around with surprise. In the darkness, a tall man walked towards her step by step. Bella stared back at him with a blank head.

She did not recover to herself until the man grabbed her arm and pulled her back from the window; then he pressed her on the bed.

"Who are you? You go away. Save me..." As she was about to call for help, the man covered her lips with strong hands.

"Shut up! Are you a waste?" The man said. He pressed his huge body on Bella. She can even felt his breath near her. He said with an indifferent tone, "I've never seen a more stupid woman than you before! Your child was killed by Tony and Vanessa but you just want nothing but suicide."

Bella could not help but let the tears fall down and stubbornly questioned, "Who are you? It's none of your business."

"Of course it's my business!" the man sneered. His course hand gently touched her cheeks and her skin. He said: "It is, of course, my business, don't you want to revenge on them all?"

Yes

Of course, she wanted revenge on them all.

She wanted revenge on Tony and Vanessa and make them die!