chapter 44

Lena's POV

We walked into the school and Penelope's sister Lexa was standing in front to greet us. "PENELOPE" screamed Lexa as she ran to hug her "LEXA" Penelope screamed back as she hugged her.

"Hey kids" Lexa's girlfriend Clarke said as she came into the room "hey Clarke" I said as I hugged her. "I see Alex couldn't separate y'all two" said Clarke as she looked at the ring.

"Hey little sis" kara smiled as she hugged Clarke. Clarke always supported the relationship between me and Kara since I used to date Lexa and when I found out she liked Clarke I let her go.

"Hey Luthor" lexa said as she took out her hand for me I shooked my head and hugged her.

"LENA LUTHOR IS THAT YOU" a female voice said

I turned around and saw Mia queen "Mia am so happy to see you again" I said as I hugged her "Its so nice to see you too Lena".

"Wanna come with me and get something to eat" she asked as she let go "and we can catch up with stuff".

I looked at kara and she looked curious "ah I dont know I have to settle down and you know". Mia nodded "I see Dnavers took you away from me"

I saw kara let out a small smirk "ah yeah sorry miss. Queen".

That's our thing I call Mia miss.Queen and she calls me Miss. Luthor like our nicknames.

Kara cleared her throat as I noticed I was holding Mia's hand "oh yeah this is my girlfriend Kara of course".

Kara and Mia shook hands "Lena you should go out to eat with Mia" said kara as she was still shaking Mia's hand. I cocked my eyebrow up as I header kara say that because she is the most jealous person i ever met. "Are you sure I mean I can unpack now and go later" I said as I looked at Mia's smile. 

Kara nodded and Mia quickly grabbed my hand and ran to her car. I forgot to tell you that me and Mia had history we dated for 5 years but decided to stay as close friends that is working out great....I hope.