Chapter 30

Elena's POV

"So you're tell me that you guys haven't tasted doughnuts with veggies?" I asked Abby and JoJo.

Abby's eyes widened and JoJo had a disgusted look on her face.

"News flash! We're from earth." Abby said and pulled JoJo's hand.
"Let's get with the shopping, Mrs I'm always hungry." She directed to me.

"Well excuse me for being pregnant." I said with my doughnuts in my hand.

Today we're shopping and before we could start I wanted food. So now that I've got my food, let the shopping commence!

"What are we shopping for first?" JoJo asked.

"Let's start in the baby section first. I've got real bad baby fever and I just wanna see baby clothes since we ain't got no baby yet." Abby squealed.

"You do know that nothing is stopping you from falling pregnant, right?" I looked over at her.

"Too long of a process and anyways it's not like I can't impregnate myself." She rolled her eyes.

"Who said anything about you doing it yourself?" I smirked

"What's that Jesse's job?" JoJo asked and pulled out a trolley as we made our way into the store.

Abby looked down and blushed.

"Yes, you owe us an explanation girl. Spill!" I urged. I bet I look like a pregnant woman with issues, while trying to balance all my doughnuts and hot chocolate.

"Talk Abby!" JoJo urged

"We kinda went on a date." She whispered.

"What!?" I shrieked.

"What?" JoJo asked confused.

"And you didn't tell us? You hoe!" I bumped her shoulder.

"It just kinda happened." She shrugged.

"Nothing just happens. And how could you not tell us? I told you guys when I fell pregnant, and met Ethan and all. But you! You didn't tell us." I threw a tantrum.

"Don't mind her Abby. We forgive you. So how was it?" JoJo asked.

"He just showed up on my doorstep and was like he's taking me out. I asked him how he knew my address and he just said that he has connections. He told me to get ready, but I refused because I wasn't told in advance and he literally threw me over his shoulder and placed me in his car. He ended up taking me to his house and all we did was Netflix and chill. It was actually really nice and I enjoyed myself." She finished off with a smile.

"Awwwwn that's so cute." JoJo gushed.

"I'm so happy for you. Hopefully he's the one." I smiled at her.

"I hope so too. I'd be over the moon if he and I reach yours and Ethan's level." She blushed.

"We're just goals aren't we?" I joked

"You guys are totally goals." JoJo chipped in. "I can't wait to find my Mr Right as well. It's like I'm the only one left. "JoJo said while looking at baby shoes.

"You'll find the right guy at the right time JoJo." Abby said. "Now let's forget Jesse and not talk about him anymore because I kinda don't wanna jinx anything with him."

I giggled and JoJo shook her head.

I walked through the aisle looking for anything that'll catch my eye.

I found a purple baby body suit that had 'I may have a small finger, but I have daddy wrapped around it' written on the bodysuit.

I pulled it out and saw a pink one behind it and pulled that as well. Totally taking these.
I continued down the aisle and a white bodysuit with crazy writing caught my eye. I moved to it and couldn't control my laughter when I read what was written on it.