Ch.2

Nightmare

_ several months later _

Chris woke up to the sound of his friend's snores. They weren't loud, rather soft...actually. He got up and stretched, yawning as well before climbing over the two sleeping bodies of his friends. He stumbled out of his room and into the kitchen to make breakfast.

Once he was done, he heard a loud thud and a small groan. He laughed to himself, already knowing who it was. Let's just say, this happens often. He finished' cleaning the pots he used before splitting the food onto four plates, when he heard a loud thud.

He laughed and continued; he already knew who it was. He then turned to finish the plates when he saw both Gold and X running down the stairs to be the first to eat. They both began to eat as soon as they sat down, Chris smiling as he placed his hands on his hips.

"Enjoying it much?"

X smiled as she nodded, still eating with her mouth full and all. Gold had already eaten his full plate of breakfast. "it t'was delicious, o mighty chef." Chris laughed at the way Gold had spoken. "wow, so eccentric" he and gold laughed.

Soon, it was 12:00 p.m.

Everybody was lounging around, no plans for anything tonight. Chris and Gold were in the living room watching a movie, while X had invited a few friends over. They were in her room.

The movie had just ended for Gold and Chris and they were going to move on and do other things. But because fate and the world hate him, Chris tried stretching and failed.

He ended up falling into Gold's chest.

His face was that special type of red that put that red jacket that he never used to shame. "A-Ah! S-sorry Gold!" He moved to get up, but he couldn't. Something was holding him down to gold's chest, and when he looked back, he saw gold's arms.

Gold was holding him down!

He looked back to gold who simply smirked in response. "Gold, come on let me up!" He blushed even harder than he already was (if that's even possible) and struggled more "You're not going anywhere, I'm stronger than you." he smiled. Chris let out a small sigh as he stopped wiggling. "Fine" he just stayed there, sooner or later falling asleep.

1:00 am

It had just started, and this time, it was chris' shift.