Chapter 22: Cola Lovers

A/N: On the side bar, is picture of Sven Csongar. He's the one I picture as Gloss Kaiser Schlund. Thanks!

**********

Chapter 22
Noah Gerald Sky
Cola Lovers

All the dramas, the pains, the sadness, the joys; all of it are worth it. Gloss is finally mine. My center is now him. Even my world. It feels good to have your love of your life to be with you. He's a precious diamond to me. And it worries that he'd be taken away from me. There are so many criminals wanting to take any kinds of jewel. And I'd die before they get Gloss away from me.

Gloss snuggles beside me, burrying his face in the crook of my neck. His nose tickles my bare skin. Last night felt heaven. We kissed in the freaking rain. It's so cliché.

I thought I'd die from my heart being broken. But when Gloss came back, and all the words he had said were a lie, that gave me hope. He told me he likes me so much. I couldn't express it into words. It's beyond words. So I did the one thing, I crushed my lips against his and poured all my emotions through it.

That was the best kiss we've ever shared so far. And I'm looking forward for something intense and more passionate kiss.

He moves again and groans as the bright light passing through the open window hits him. I drape my arm over his torso and push him onto my chest, so he's facing my chest and not the sun. Good Lord, Gloss is so cute. Why did you have to make a such, fine, young handsome guy like Gloss?

I think back to our bickering, how it made us hate each other. The first time we met, I knew he was something. He's a trouble, I said when I first saw him. He is, indeed, a trouble. Not for me, but for my heart. And my head.

Last night seems a blur in my head. It feels like it has happened decades ago. But the feelings I've felt last night last. It lingers in my heart, making it pump with a love song rhythm. Gloss makes me smile.

There are new problems coming, though.

Now that Gloss and I are a thing now, more problems are about to come. Eventually, the school will know about our relationship. Many people will judge us. The only reason Gloss isn't being shoved on the lockers, being picked on by the bullies, and such, is because he's stronger than he seems to be. I don't have a problem about being picked on. I can take care of myself, and with just my word, their education could be thrown away by me.

Next is, our parents have to know. I know Dad isn't a close-minded jerk human. He's the best. He has accepted Gloss when he came out of the closet. Genny, too. But what bothers me is, would they accept of our relationship? Would Genny accept me for being with Gloss? Genny knows that I've been a total jerk to his son. But everyone deserves a second chance, right?

"Gloss, wake up, we'll be late for school." I whisper softly in his ear. That causes him to stir, and his eyes flutter to open, squinting as he finally opens his beautiful eyes.

He looks at me, his brows furrowed as he does, like he can't believe I'm here with him, that he is next to me. His palm is resting on one of my pecs, and he eyes it. When he realizes that he's tracing circles around my nipple, his cheeks fill with a cute tinge of pink. I let out a chuckle and kiss the temple of his head.

Last night, after our mini drama, we just went in my room, took a shower, and then wore only boxers and went to sleep. None of us bothered that we're only in our boxers.

Gloss runs his fingers through my chest to my stomach, sending sparks through my body, his touch makes me tingle. His eyes are shut softly, and he's humming a melody that makes me want to sleep with him. But we have school. The last thing we want is, get an earful of arguements from Genny and Dad.