Part 18: Eret is asking for advice

This is gonna be a short one, but bare with me!
——————————————————————

Third Person POV
Eret jogs over time Hiccup and Astrid.
-Hey Hiccup! He says. Hiccup smiles.
-Hey Eret! Hiccup says.
-What's up? Astrid asks.
-Yeah, so, Lisa asked me to the dragon race, and I told her no and... that I was going with Y/N... Eret says and he sound very unsure of himself.
-Wait, you're going to the dragon race with Y/N? Hiccup asks and smiles.
-Yeah... but I covered it up with that she was just showing me what it is, Eret says and fiddles with his fingers.
-... But you want it to be more..? Right? Astrid asks. Eret laughs airily and nods.
-Yeah, he says and smiles sadly up at the pair.
-Then let her know that! Hiccup encourages.
-But I can't! I-I-I don't know how! Eret shakes his head rapidly.
-Eh, Y/N would love to go out with a lad like you! Have you seen yourself, she basically swoons every time she sees you! Gobber says. Eret's face turns red and he scratches his neck.
-Look, just... tell her that you want to go with her. Just you two as people, not you and your guide, Astrid explains. Eret nods.
-You think you can do that? She asks. Eret smirks.
-I'm a former dragon hunter! What CAN'T I do, he says cockily and walks back to the table.
-And he's back, Hiccup says and smiles at Astrid. They high five before walking over to the table where Eret and Y/N are sitting.

Their plan was slowly working itself out.