3

"Don't you want to revenge for your innocent child; don't you want to take revenge for him?" The man's low voice slowly enchanted Bella. Do you know? After the death of you, Tony and Vanessa will be very happy together. They might take your child's death for granted. And even think it's an honor for you and your child to save their child. It won't be long before everyone forgets you. Are you really willing to end your life like this? Don't you want to take revenge?"

Yes! Of course! I want to revenge.

When she thought of Tony and Vanessa, Bella was filled with strong hatred. She wanted to take revenge.

But,

She had nothing now. What could she do to avenge for her child?

"Do you want?" the man asked. Now he felt Bella's eager to revenge, lifted his lip and felt satisfactory.

Then, he let go of his hands covered on her mouth.

Bella nodded determinedly and said, "I really want to, but how?"

She had nothing. How could she take revenge?

"It's okay, as long as you want." The man chuckled happily, and his warm breath spread on her face. "As long as you want revenge, I'll teach you how to achieve it!"

"Why do you want to help me?" Bella asked coldly.

She had sacrificed so much for Tony, but he betrayed herein the end. She did not know who she could believe in this world.

She did not even know the name of the man. How could she believe that he was willing to help her?

The man did not say anything, he lowered his head and kissed her earlobe gently.

Bella was stupefied but did not push him away. Instead, she said, "Or what do you get from me?"

"Well," The man chuckled and whispered, "You're smart. I like working with smart women. I want you!"

"What?" Bella doubted if she had heard it right. What he meant was...

"You heard right, I want you as the reward. I'll teach you to take revenge so that Tony and Vanessa will get the deserved punishment!"

Then the man put his cold lips on Bella's, his fingers stretched into her gown and gently moved around her waist.

"No!" Bella screamed and grasped the blanket tightly. "You crazy, I don't accept, I won't agree."

How could he make such a request?

How ridiculous it was.

She didn't even know who this man was and what he looked like!

"No one in this world can help you except me. Do you really want to reject me?" The man said coldly. "I don't force you, but I only give you five seconds to consider it."

"One."

Bella could feel her heart was beating fast. By the moonlight outside the window, she stared at the man in front of her but still could not see what he looked like. The man gave her a feeling of nobility and proudness. And this man was definitely anything but ordinary, But why did he help her?

"Two."

"Three."

"Four."

"Five."

"Okay, I agree with you!" Hearing that he counted to five, Bella bit her lip tightly and squeezed the words out of his teeth.

She hated Vanessa and Tony too much. As long as she could make them pay the price and revenge for her baby, she was willing to pay for everything. She was even willing to pay for her life.

"Very good!" The man's words just ended, and before Bella could realize, her lips were blocked by a hot kiss.

"Uhhh, oh." Bella stunned and widened her eyes. "No don't"

"This is what I want as a reward!"

The man whispered near her ear and stretched his hand to her chest.

"No!" Bella screamed, pushing his hand away. "No, no I. I'm not ready yet."

"But I'm ready! From the moment I saw you, I wanted to press you down under my body." the man said. His lips kissed her ear gently, teasing her earlobe. His warm breath rushed into her ears and nose, making Bella's whole body soft.

She surprisingly realized that she wanted him too.

"Well!" feeling the reaction of Bella, the man chuckled. "Look, you obviously want me too."

After saying that, he took off all her hospital dress and began to do it.

"Yes. Ah." Bella could not help but screamed. She subconsciously wanted to push the man away, but she couldn't push him away and even didn't want to actually.

"Please, please don't ahh," Bella spoke softly, but the words came out from her frightened herself. How could she make such a shameful voice?

"You little elfin!" When the man heard her voice, he could not help but go more deeply.

"Ah. Please, please, it hurts. Bella, who hadn't done this for a long time, could not help but frowned and could not resist it anymore. She could not do anything but let the man do whatever he wanted on her.

His strong and powerful body had tortured her for a night. In the end, she had lost consciousness.

The next morning, Bella slowly opened her eyes and look out the window.

Ah!

It turned out that it was dawn and the sun had risen.

Unfortunately, there was no sunshine in her life anymore, she thought.

But!

Where was that man who spent the whole night with her yesterday?

There was only herself. And there was no other man at all. Was it just a dream she had last night?

Suddenly.

The cellphone rang.

According to the ring of the phone, Bella saw a brand new phone at the bedside. Whose phone is it?

She hesitated for a moment and answered the phone.

"Darling, did you sleep well last night?" A mellow, sexual voice from another side of the phone.

"You are?"

Bella frowned and felt puzzled, she didn't know who was on the phone.

"Well," The man chuckled and said. "Forget me so quickly? It seems like I didn't make you satisfied last night and didn't impress you."

Thinking about last night, Bella blushed and exclaimed, "It's you!"

Oh my God!"

It was the man who came in last night!

He really existed. Everything last night was not a dream!

He got her.

He said that he would teach her to avenge on Tony and Vanessa.