4

"It's me!" The man said concisely.

Bella remembered that the caller ID was "Steiner." Could this be the man's surname or his name?

"Mr. Steiner, did it still count that you said last night?" Bella's fist clenched tightly and asked him nervously.

Mr. Steiner whispered, "of course, I have already got my rewards after all. I will keep my promise. And the doctor said you have got recovered and you can leave the hospital now. I have already gone through the discharge formalities."

"Can you really teach me to take revenge?" Bella asked uneasily.

She regretted it now!

She regretted believing Mr. Steiner's words! She regretted that she gave herself to him before she even knew who he was or even what he looked like.

Should she really believe that Mr.Steiner could help her take her revenge?

Mr. Steiner chuckled and his voice was beyond doubt: "Of course, you don't have to doubt it. I won't lie to you. I have a gift for you, and you will get it soon."

After he finished speaking, he hangs up. Bella called again, but she could not get through. She could only give up.

She had lived in the hospital for quite a long time. she had been recovered half a month ago, but she did not want to leave the hospital. She was waiting for Tony to pick her up in person.

But now...

Bella packed his things and left the hospital lonely.

It was impossible for her to go back to Grantham's. As for the whites with Vanessa and her stepmother, it would no longer be her home.

This would be such a big place but she did not know where to go.

She did not know what the gift that Mr.Steiner was going to give her was, or whether he could take revenge for her. She had nothing now. She had no choice but to trust Mr.Steiner.

Bella took a cab in front of the hospital.

When her mother passed away, she still gave Bella a two-story house as the wedding nest for her and Tony, but she and Tony had never lived there. Now that was the only place she could go. 

Reaching the downstairs of this house, Bella took the elevator to get upstairs. She just reached the door and saw the door was mid-open.

What happened? Why wasn't the door locked?

Could it be that the last time when they came over and forgot to lock it?

Bella opened the door and walked in, hearing the voice coming from inside.

"Tony, this house is really nice. Whether I leave here or keep it in my hand to improve its value, both are not bad. I really like it."

"Since you like it, I'll give it to you."

Bella got closer. And when she heard the conversation inside, she felt cold and could not help trembling.

A few days ago, it was these two voices who cruelly told her that her child was dead and that her child was born just to give another child a healthy heart!

It was Vanessa and Tony.

Bella was burnt by the hatred of the two. It was these two scoundrels who killed her baby!

"What are you monsters doing here? Get out of it! Get out of my house!" Bella madly pushed open the door and looked at Tony and Vanessa with hatred.

When Tony saw Bella, a dark emotion flashed in his eyes.

Vanessa did not expect to see Bella so soon.

However, it did not matter anymore. She never got afraid of Bella. And she always won. She even got Bella's son's heart for her own son.

"It's not up to you to decide." Vanessa put her hands around her chest and said with a smile, "I'll pay you $100.000 to buy your house."

Just one hundred thousand dollars? How dare she offer such a ridiculous price?

Vanessa actually dared to offer to give her $100.000 to buy this house!

How dare her!

"Get out! I won't sell it." Bella answered hysterically, pointing at the entrance and shouting loudly: "Get out! Get out of here. Do you hear me?"

As she said, her nose stung, and she was almost going to cry. She could not be so cowardly in front of Vanessa and Tony.

She needed to calm down!

"This house isn't just your property. Tony's name is on the house property certificate." Vanessa said disdainfully, "Tony has already agreed to transfer the house to me."

When she heard Vanessa's words, Bella could not keep her tears down.

She really felt that her heart was hurting and she was about to die.

Looking straight at Tony, Bella cried and asked, "Tony, I've sacrificed so much for you these years. For you, I have lost everything. Hope I have done anything you? And look at what you have done to me as a return. You killed my child! This house is the only thing my mother left to me. Do you even want to take this house from my hand? Even if your heart is made of stone, you should feel warn after these four years."

There was some sorrow showing in Tony's eyes.

"Bella, I'm." Just before Tony's words were finished, Vanessa stepped forward and held his arm. She said loudly, "Bella, you don't need to pretend to be pitiful anymore. For the sake of Tony, I'll give you an additional fifty thousand dollars. One hundred fifty thousand dollars is enough for you to live for a while."

Not to mention the $150.000, even if the price is eight hundred thousand dollars, the house is also worthy of a higher price! How ridiculous!

Bella ignored Vanessa. Her eyes were red, and she stubbornly looked at Tony: "Tony, you really want to ruin the last thing my mother left to me?"

Tony did not say anything.

A slight of hope slowly rose in Bella's eyes.

She did not believe that Tony was so cruel. With her many years of companion, Tony could not.

"Tony, I really like this house, I want it," Vanessa said to Tony unhappily with eyebrow frowned.

At first, this house was worth at least $1 million, so she wanted Tony to give it to her.

But now when she saw Bella attached great importance to the house, Vanessa decided that she must get this house.

When Tony saw Vanessa frowned eyebrows, he instantly decided; "Bella, I'm sorry, but Vanessa really likes this house. I have another house under my name. I can give you that one. Please this one to Vanessa.