chapter 45

PENELOPE'S POV

I looked at Mia taking Lena away to dinner but in Mia language that's a date she is vicious and will take what she wants and if she want Lena she will fight for her.

"Aren't you scared that she will take Luthor away from you" I asked Kara as I walked up next to her. Kara smirked "Of course I am but I know my Luthor and she won't give in that easy and I cant wait to see Mia's face when she gets friend zoned".

I shrugged my shoulders and went to  join Josie and Lexa's conversation "So when's the wedding" I smiled making Josie blush "we don't know we are planning on making it in summer at the beach".

"Well if there's free food then am in" Lexa smiled making us laugh "So Saltzmans or Parks and danvers let me show you your rooms for tonight".

Kara nodded and grabbed her bags as I grabbed our bags. Lexa gave us our old rooms from when we where here and let me say the vibes are still here.

"Hey Lexa is the old windmill still on" I asked as I put down my bags. "Ah yes but tonight is reserved for only us to catch up on stuff and remember the good times" Lexa said as she winked "oh and I will bring my guy best friend that should be here now".

"AYYYO PARKS"  said a tall handsome man as he walked in "and you must be young park" the man said said as he shook my hand "and you must be the famous saltzman".

He laid eyes and on Kara and it was line he melted "and you bust be an Angel". He kissed Kara's hand "Hey Kara your GIRLFRIEND texted me she said that she is down for the windmill tonight" Josie said as he gave the man a death stare.

"Guys this my friend Nicholas scratch" said lexa. "At your service" Said Nicholas as laid eyes on Kara again.

"So I will let yall settle in and here's your keys" Said Lexa as she gave us our keys. Nicholas gave kara a wink and left making Josie roll her eyes "That horny jerk".

Kara laughed and laid down in my bed "sure danvers you are welcome" I smirked as I laid next to her. "Am scared what if Mai actually takes Lena away from me" Kara mumbled closing her eyes.

"Its ok Kara Lena loves you and she will always do" I mumbled back closing my eyes too until Josie jumped on us "UGH JOSIE" I laughed as I wrapped my arms around her as she laid on top of me. I noticed Kara roll her eyes and laugh making us laugh.