Chapter 12- Jackson's a weirdo

I wake up to Carter standing above me with a chocolate doughnut and a double chocolate chip frappe from Starbucks. He sees my questioning expression and laughs. "I snuck down the road because you were in a deep sleep," he chuckles and helps me sit up. 

"Was I snoring?" I take a sip of my frappe. I see him smirk, I blush in embarrassment. 

"It doesn't matter babe," he laughs. 

"When are we leaving?" I ask in the middle of taking a bite of my doughnut. 

"In a hour. I'll drop you home on my way," he tucks a strand of hair behind my ear. 

"Okay cool I'll have a shower," I kiss his cheek. 

"Can I join?"  

"It won't be a fast shower if you do," I admit finishing my drink. 

"But we have an hour," Carter notes, looking me up and down.

 I smirk jumping up and running to the bathroom. I quickly strip as the water warms up. I hear him getting undressed as I wash my body. Just as he walks into the shower I turn the water off. 

"Why do you do this to me?" He mumbles with a pout. 

"Cause I'm the master," I say in a deep voice. He pouts at me as I wrap my towel around my body. I smirk at him before walking out of the room.

Since I have no clothes I flick through his drawers. I pretty my face up with makeup as Carter enters the room with just a towel wrapped around his waist. 

"Aw babe you look amazing," he grabs a pair of washed out denim jeans. 

"Thanks baby so do you," I wink looking him up and down. The way the water is dripping of his abs is driving me crazy. He grins at me as the towels falls causing me to blush and squeeze my eyes shut. I open one eye between my fingers. 

"Ooh peeking now are we? " he teases as he buttons up his pants. 

"Shut up," I mumble and turn back to straightening my hair. 

"What set are you wearing?" he comes up behind me and pulls the back of my shirt up. "Ah this ones is my second favorite," he compliments my fluro pink lace set. 

"I swear that's all you think about," I grumble, placing my flower crown on my head. 

"No babe I'm sorry its not I promise. I just wanted something to distract me when it all gets too much to handle today," he kiss my cheek. I nod suddenly feeling bad for my burst of grumpiness. 

"Sorry babe."

"Rora, I love you, I'm sorry. I don't mean to make you feel like that," he gathers up my belongings. 

"It's fine babe, we better get going so you can get to the hospital asap," I take my duffel bag from him. He holds my my hand as we walk to the car. 

"What's the theme for the party tonight?" he asks pulling out of the parking complex. Ryder loves having a theme to his house parties. He thinks it makes it more interesting and fun. 

"It's a hippie party. So tie dyed table cloths and all that jazz," I explain with a sudden burst of excitement. 

"What's your costume? " he interlaces his fingers with mine. 

"A loose Bohemian styled mid thigh length dress with sandals. I'm gonna wear my hair out with a Daisy flower crown" I shift around with excitement. 

"Sorry I won't be there to see it," his expression goes blank. I feel awful that he couldn't have gone to the hospital sooner. He stayed with me last night. I don't know how to make it better.