*emotional*Rah swish (end it all)

Y/n pov

So I am sitting at home just chilling when I got hella notifications but I just ignored them all since I was tired as hell and didn't want to be bothered for real but I picked my phone up anyway because it could be an emergency, the first notification I saw was from my fake brother Bashar (aka) Pop smoke and it basically said:

Big bro poppa💙: Lil sis whatever you do when you see that nigga rah don't kill him.

Lil sis mama💙: Shar what do you mean?

Big bro poppa💙: oh shit you don't know!?

Lil sis mama💙: now what you talking 'bout?

Big bro poppa💙: uh doesn't really matter love you.

Lil sis mama💙: I love you more

And I got out of the text messages to go on Instagram to see people saying "pray for rah" or "y/n gonna kill his ass" I was so fucking confused but from what I'm seeing and what people are saying whatever he did everybody knows it's gonna piss me off, someone sent me a link to a video and I seen that rah was on it with a bitches arm wrapped around him and she looked like a hoe "God almighty after I'm finished with this video, please send my courage and strength not to kill one of you, heavenly children." I clicked on the link and connected it to the tv and sat there waiting for it to play... I am fucking devastated from what I saw

I'm really starting to think this relationship isn't gonna work I mean this fame shit is too much for me to handle and it's being taken a bit to far, basically, he had bitches in the video rubbing all over him and popping they ass on him at this point I was in tears I know it was just for the video but what pisses me off, even more, is that he didn't even tell me about the video so I guess I should just end it all now I made a boomerang on insta of me making kissy lips with tears going down my face and holding up the peace sign and captioned it: goodbye cruel ass world 🌍 🖕.

I just sat there, my phone blowing up with calls and text, a bottle of Hennessey, favorite shirt on, and a knife beside me.

I texted Bashar and Rah a big ass paragraph telling them how much I loved them and I did the same to my mom and then went to the group chat where everybody is and told them what's going on, at this point, everyone is pissed and so am I next thing I know I heard pounding and shouting at my door so I went to the bathroom upstairs and turned the shower on and then got in and slowly dragged the knife into my arm hissing and then I heard the downstairs door bust open and people calling my name then my vision started getting blurry as I looked down and seen blood all in the shower and everything went black.

Bashar pov:

All I know is my motherfucking little sister better be alright even though she taking this shit a little too far but I mean I would be pissed at the same time too so yeah, the whole gang is here and we tryna get in the house but we couldn't and rah don't got his keys on him so we stuck "man how the fuck we gonna get in?!" I shouted then Chris big ass got in front of me and practically knocked the damn door down with one hand "let's go" we all walked in searching for y/n in this big ass house "yo y/n I was by the steps and I heard the water running so I ran upstairs to y/n and rah room knowing that's where she only takes her showers at and Jayden, Jazmine, Nicole, and Rod followed me I knocked on the door and didn't get an answer so I walked in since they had curtains and you wouldn't be able to see and what I saw got me hot as fuck she was in there on the floor in a puddle of blood, okay this shit went to fucking far now I'm pissed.

A/n: that was one but oh well