Chapter 37: Confronting The Blue Gem (Lemon)

WARNING!!! YOU ARE ABOUT TO READ A MATURE CONTENT!!! IF YOU ARE NOT 18+ TGEN FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SKIP THIS CHAPTER!!!

Your POV

I was inside the back of Aquamarine's ship trying to get out. I summoned my gauntlets and I have been trying to get out since.

Evertime I punch the door the crack on my gem get's worse. Everytime I hit the door Aquamarine is getting more and more annoyed.

Then I just stopped trying, I can't risk getting my gem shattered. I just sat on one of the chairs in the ship. I was inspecting my gem and see how bad it is. I checked it and.......it was shit.

I took off my top and hanged it on one of the chairs. I stood up and tried to petrify a part of where the crack was so it doesn't get worse.

Then I felt immense pain surge through me making me drop to my knees. What I didn't know is that a certain Blue Gem was watching me.

Aquamarine's POV

Aquamarine: What are you- *sees Painite without his top and blushes*

Y/N: What is it?

Aquamarine: Can you stop with the punching? You are getting annoying!

Y/N: *stands up* Let me through!

He tried to move past me so he can get to Steven and heal his gem. I used my zero-point energy wand and held him in place. He just sighed and I immediately released him and he fell face first.

He stood up and he felt his gem crack more. The brace broke and the crack is getting worse.

Y/N: This shit just gets worse!

Aquamarine: Stop forcing yourself! It will get worse!

Y/N: Is that concern I hear?

Aquamarine: *blushes* N-no! You are just an important asset for Homeworld. We don't want to lose you.

Y/N: Which is still concern.

Aquamarine: Oh......is it?

Then he made a deep laugh. A sexy one that can make a gem fall for him in an instant. My body felt hot yet it feels....good.

Y/N: But please Aquamarine. Let me through. I need my gem to be fixed.

Aquamarine: I can see that you twat!

Y/N: So you going to make me suffer? Watch me be in pain?

Aquamarine: Hold still dolt!

Your POV

Then she flew to one of the chairs and she put her wand back in place. Her gem started glowing and then she pulled out a strange substance encased inside a bottle.

Even though she is standing on the chair she still barely meet me by my eye. Then my holo-chassis started glitching. And she looked at me worried. I just gave a deep sigh and stood up straight.

Y/N: Can you apply it?

Aquamarine: Apply what?

Y/N: Whatever you're holding. My body feels weak and it hurts so much.

Aquamarine: Ugh! Fine!

Then she flew up and we were face to face. She gently took off the lid of the bottle and applied it to my cracked gem. Then as I saw what the substance was.

As the substance was applied I felt pain in my body an I realised that the substance was Rose's Tears. Then the crack was gone and I summoned my wings and they look even better than the last time I used them.