Nine

anyways, enough of the flashback

anyways, enough of the flashback. it was actually a couple hours before the desired meeting time, but taehyun being taehyun, decided to arrive early. he didn't know why he was in such a rush, not did he knew why he spent 30 minutes picking an outfit.

"lmao what the fuck are you doing?" beomgyu asked as he walked inside taehyun's room, seeing his friend standing in front of an open wardrobe, staring at his clothes lifelessly with his hands on his hips.

startled, taehyun jumped and placed his hand on his chest dramatically, "i was on the verge of a fucking cardiac arrest thanks to you!" he exclaimed, pointing his fingers accusingly at taehyun.

laughing out loud, beomgyu held his stomach (coz of laughter), "you should've seen your face!!" he exclaimed.

grunting, taehyun replied, "leave, can you? i'm trying to pick a fucking outfit." he exclaimed. "my friend you've been staring at that wardrobe for the past decade, tae. what are you? a girl?" beomgyu joked.

throwing one of his shirts to beomgyu, taehyun exclaimed, "yah! don't be so stereotypical! boys could be fashionistas too! refer to yourself!" he said in defense.

"fair point. but for your information, i was joking. so calm your ass, man." beomgyu reminded. "where are you going anyway? meeting a girl or something?" beomgyu asked, half joking.

receiving no reply, beomgyu looked at taehyun which now has a shocked expression painted on his face. judging by that expression, beomgyu assumed that his unserious guess was correct. "damn- are you really?" he gasped.

"shut up. let me live, will you?" taehyun groaned, throwing another shirt to beomgyu's direction. "move aside!! let's see here.." beomgyu mumbled, not even bothering to reply to taehyun as he pushed him aside to look at his wardrobe.

"you don't want to look too fancy.. she'll be on to you.. you don't wanna look to simple either because you'll look uninterested... ah! this will do!" beomgyu exclaimed excitedly, pulling out a green trucker jacket, a simple white tee and black pants (refer to the picture above.)

"now scram!! wear it! you don't want to be late!" beomgyu exclaimed, completely unaware that he's an hour early.

by the time taehyun arrived in the cafe, it was 45 minutes before the desired meeting time. of course, taehyun expected chaeryeong to not be there yet, and even came up with excuses as to why he was there early just in case chaeryeong asked when she gets there.

his thoughts were interrupted when he saw a very very familiar figure seated nearby the window, coffee in hand. it was chaeryeong! she was already sitting down with her phone, coffee, and math books.

taehyun was confused but decided to approach her anyway. "chae..?" he asked, tapping on her shoulders. chaeryeong was startled and started blushing furiously. he wasn't supposed to know she's there already. "taehyun..? what are you doing here this early?" she asked.

not about to drop the topic, taehyun replied "well.. I can ask you the same thing!"

chaeryeong looked away, afraid that Taehyun will see her blushing.

then it clicked. she never blushed nor felt any emotions against someone she just knew— ever!! she doesn't show emotion.

so... what is this?

all flustered and confused, chaeryeong decided to change the topic immediately. "well.. now that you're here.. let's uh... let's just begin!" she exclaimed.

 let's just begin!" she exclaimed