CHAPTER 42

“Love more hate less”

CHAPTER 42

*Kim Jennie*

I woke up upon feeling someone softly caressing my head, I raised it up and was surprised to see Kai looking at me as if I'm the most precious thing his eyes has laid on. With teary eyes I stood up, leaned towards him and hugged him tight, I closed my eyes and wasn't able to stop my tears from falling.

“You're awake...thank goodness! You scared me! I thought...I thought I'm gonna lose you!” I cried out. I felt my hands trembling as I hug him....God I really can't lose this man!

“Shhh...I-I'm not gonna d-die, I still h-haven't done the things I n-need t-to do.” he smiled, unconsciously I hit his chest making him grunt in pain.

“Oh! Sorry sorry! Sorry!” I said afraid that I've really hurt him.

“It's ok, I'm ok.” he assured then forced a smile. I knew he wasn't really.

I stood up straight as I pulled away from hugging him, I looked at him, his wounds are healing fine and thank goodness he woke up.

“I-I'll call the doctor” I said and was about to leave when I heard his voice.

“How many days did I stayed here?” He asked.

“Three days...” I answered.

His eyes widen...

“Damn, tomorrow's Jisoo's birthday” he hissed making me freeze...

That name again...

I pressed my lips together and didn't utter a word, I just turned my back and looked for the doctor.

That girl isn't even here for him, will he ever stop thinking about her? Will he ever stop mentioning that girl's name?!

I clenched my fist and tried to reign myself, this is not the right time to get jealous I need to get the doctor for Kai.

After informing a doctor I went back to Kai but before I could totally approach him I heard him talking to the guy on the next bed to him, it was that guy who kept calling Jisoo in his sleep.

“....yup she's the sweetest. After everything she've been through, she's still standing firmly and happily. She's the strongest woman I know” Kai said with a loving smile on his lips and seeing it, pained me.

I diverted my eyes away.

“Does...does she...still remembers me?” I heard the man on the other bed asked.

Kai looked at the guy and there's softness and pitty on his eyes as he nodded “Not a single day did she forget you, not a single minute nor a second. She always miss you, actually you are the card I used to convince her to keep on fighting that time when she was really breaking down and was about to kill herself...” I felt my body froze.

I don't get a thing about what he's talking about, Jisoo almost broke down? S-she tried to kill herself??? Why?! And who is this guy he is talking to? Who is he in Jisoo's life? Are they related to each other?!

Questions after questions popped on my head.

“I wanna see her, I wanna be with her. Please...let me go to her.” the man begged and Kai smiled at him.

“Sure buddy, just you wait. After I get discharged. We'll fly back together, Suho, a good friend of mine and a brother to Jisoo is keeping her safe.” Kai assured.

For the first time I saw that man smiled, though it's pale...it was a genuine one.

So...he's going back to Jisoo afterall. I smiled bitterly. And I just found myself walking out there, walking away.

I stayed there, took care of him, cared for him for three days. Didn't even had a chance to greet my own brother on his birthday properly, just so I could focus on looking after him. But still, Jisoo was the first woman to cross his mind, while I was beside him. It was a big slap on my face, it was a waking call for me.

Kai would never forget that woman!

*Gu Wook Il*

I threw the glass of whiskey I was holding on my useless men, they're fvcking useless! They can't even find a single woman!

“Why you fvcking idiots!” I roared. “My order was simple! FIND MY WIFE  and bring her home safely! And you fvcking call yourself great trackers?! Damn you all!” I said and punched the man standing right next to me.

I was panting and catching my breath when I heard my secretary's voice.

“Sir, Mr. Lim is on your office. He said he have a plan to discuss that regards Mrs. Gu” he informed I looked at him for a while before calming myself and walked towards my office.

I walked inside making sure that even my strive towards the long sofa shouts ownership in every part of this building, I sat boredly in front that fvcking Lim Chao Xu.

“State your plan before I decide to end your life right this moment” I seriously said I saw him flinch and diverted his gaze away from me before clearing his throat and discussed his plan, and I listened patiently.

One side of my lips tugged upwards, his plan better works...or else. It's the end for him.

I need to find my wife fast, or she'll get seduced by those rats!

Kim Taehyung...I'll make you regret that you've touched my woman!

You're just another rat trying to block my way from my wife, and every rat is a pest, a pest that I...I MUST KILL.

I smiled deviosly, after I'm done with those rats Jisoo and I will be happy again. Her hope to find another man other than me would be crash into pieces once again, and no one can put kt back together once more hahahaha.

---------------------------To be continued...

-Cupids_Descendant