30: Misunderstanding

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

Yoongi was walking back and forth in his office after his confession.

"Never thought that I will become weak for someone... damn," He said while sighing loudly. A little of his pride was hurt due to the attitude Jimin showed to him. Girls were dying to be with him and the person he want to be with... never cared for his feelings.

His trance broke when he heard a soft knock on the door, saying a curt come in.. he settled himself on the chair... maintaining his posture.

Doe eyes peeked in, trying to locate the blonde in the office... catching Yoongi's attention. When Jimin's eyes caught the person he was searching for, he fully opened the door and entered the office with a pout.

Yoongi was confused about his behavior but somehow he gestured for him to sit down. 5 minutes passed and both were still sitting in uncomfortable silence. One is on the verge of snapping while the other is on the verge of drowning in the other's gaze.

"Umm-" Jimin cleared his throat but nothing came out of his mouth as he opened and closed his mouth but ops...

He quickly grabbed the bottle of water placed on side of the table and gulped down the whole bottle in one go... panting afterward. Yoongi was just watching him with his mouth opened ajar.

Is he ok?

He thought when Jimin started wiping his palm on his pants while inhaling and exhaling sharply.

"Are you ok?" Finally, Yoongi asked concerned about his condition.

"Um.. yeah. I think.. I am" Jimin's words came out broken, oh boy, he was damn unsure about his condition. Yoongi sensed his uneasiness and got up, slowly moving towards his chair, sitting in front of him on the table.

"It's ok. I know you must be surprised by my sudden confession but I am not forcing you to feel the same.... and about your freedom, you are free to do whatever you want. I won't stop you from going- going anywhere." Sadness was clear in his voice and Jimin felt that. He got the sudden urge to hug the blonde in front of him.

"Were you serious?" Jimin asked in a low voice, looking directly into Yoongi's eyes.

"Of course I am."

"Then prove it."

"What?" Yoongi raised a brow.

"I said... prove it Yoongi." A sudden confidence hit his soul and said it out loud with a cooky expression. Yoongi smirked, liking the change in his attitude.

"Are you sure?" Smirk was still lingering on his lips when he mocked back. Jimin nodded with a fierce gaze... and in the next moment he got up from the table, leaning forward, grabbing both arms of the chair.

"How you want me to prove?" His voice was deep... low and Jimin gulped in response, feeling hot with close proximity, his cheeks started getting a new wave of heat, making soft skin pink.

Yoongi was definitely enjoying the view in front of him... his smirk widened satisfied. He slowly moved his fingers on Jimin's cheeks, feeling the heat of the silk-like skin.

"Your skin is soft Jimin-ah." Yoongi breathed caressing the soft skin and in turn, Jimin closed his eyes.

Oh my God... what is he doing? Am I giving in? Not so easy.. not so easy Jimin.. you idiot do something.

Jimin scolded himself and after slapping himself internally he suddenly opened his eyes and got up from the chair.

"Y- you are not allowed to touch me. Don't invade my personal bubble!" He snapped at his boss.