𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈

LOVE is an incorrigible force. As an inductee into its fraternity you must go through a hazing process of humiliating, soul-bearing, defeat. A process that leaves you raw and bare, and yet, that's only the beginning.

Harry found himself at the beginning.

"Thank you for calling KXXO this is Bo."

"Uh…yeah. I want, uh…I need…um, can I dedicate a song to someone?" Harry stuttered through his sentence.

"Sure. What would you like to hear?" Bo asked.

"Actually, it's for that night time program you have." Harry said.

"Night Mix. Yeah."

"Uh huh. Do I have to call back then to dedicate a song, or can I do it now?"

"Sure, I can take your dedication now. What's your name?" She asked.

"Harry. And will it for sure get played? Because I need it to be done."

Bo seemed amused by Harry's persistence. "I promise I'll play your dedication, but first you have to tell me what it is. What do you want to say?"

"Well…It's for my… for Bree. Um…just tell her the song says everything I can't." Harry stated.

"I'm not going to tell her. You are. So say it like you're talking to her." Bo instructed.

"Bree, please listen to the words. They say everything I can't," Harry stated. "Like that?"

"Yep, just like that."

"Wait, you wrote that down, right? You're not recording this are you?"

Bo laughed at Harry's nervousness. "Harry what do you think this is, a radio station?

Harry laughed slightly, but he didn't know what was supposed to be so funny. Was she kidding?

"Harry?"

"Huh?"

"Your song. What's your song?"

"Oh, yeah." Now it was Harry's turn to laugh at his own nervousness. After all, the song was the reason he'd called in the first place. He quickly rattled off his choice, and when Bo assured him she had it, and told him it was a great choice, Harry's confidence increased just a notch. Maybe this would work.

As soon as Connie had returned to her car from speaking with Harry, Bree noticed that she was acting rather strangely. First, Bree had to actually ask what Harry was saying. It was odd that Connie didn't volunteer the information after their late night confessional the day before. Connie merely said she had a message for Tom. While that alone wasn't much cause for alarm, Connie continued to zone out and laugh aloud in random bouts, to nothing in particular. By the time they made it to Bree's house, Bree had just about had her fill of the laughter and cryptic messages.

"Let's go out. I'm tired of hanging around my house," Bree sighed.

"No!" Connie cried over-enthusiastically. "Um…why don't we just hang here?"

"Because you've been complaining that I never want to leave the house. I thought you said Tom wanted us to go out to dinner." Bree reminded her.

"He changed his mind. And so did I. Let's stay in. Why don't we watch…um, Say Anything. You have that movie, right?"

"Uh. John Cusack. Not my favorite." Bree frowned.

"What? That movie is awesome! When he holds that radio up, gah," Connie holds her hands to her heart. "That is one of the greatest moments in cinema history!"