61 (end)

author's POV

Namjoon woke up with a groan when he realized he was laying on the cold floor. "Fuck." his whole body felt as if he just fell down from a 50 storey building. Namjoon's head been pounding when he woke up looking around as the memories if him being beat up by Soohyun's men played in his mind.

He sat up and leaned against the wall with a groan. He has to find a way out of this hell hole. His eyes wildly look around the room he was in, two cameras, both in each corner of the room. "Soohyun. I know you can hear me." he called out while focusing on the red light indicating that someone's watching him.

"Remember... you were nothing before I saved you. I can gave you a reason to live and I can take that away." he kept taunting Soohyun with a smirk through half lidded eyes.

A loud explosion coming from outside made Namjoon look up to the door. Gun shots and yelling made him frown. The door suddenly flew back as he immediately lifted his arm up to cover his face, Namjoon's eyes adjusted through the amount of smoke coming inside before he saw it was Taehyung.

"Sir!"

The blonde ran towards him as two more men ran inside as they hoisted Namjoon up. "Tae..." he said weakly with a smile making Taehyung sigh out, "Let's get you out. Y/N is waiting for you back at Jiyong's." at the mention of his wife Namjoon felt as if the weight on his shoulder is lifted up.

"Areum?"

"Jungkook is getting her."

Namjoon nodded and let his men carry him out. "Sir we managed to hold down Soohyun and the rest of her men." One ran up to them as Taehyung nodded before looking over their leader who has been trying his best to not pass out. "I want Soohyun, Gio and Kian alive. The rest you can kill them off." Namjoon waved his hand over to the man who nodded and ran off.

Once they were outside and inside the van Namjoon was immediately taken to their gang doctor. With all of the moving and pain he was experiencing Namjoon's vision began to be blurry.

"Namjoon? Wake up!"

"Damn it, get the kit!"

"Kim Namjoon don't you fucking dare die on us!"

"Mommy!" Areum barged inside the room where you were staying. The little girl had tears running down her face as she threw her small body to you. "Baby thank god you're okay." you cried out hugging her tightly against your chest. You looked up as Jungkook stood by the door frame as he walked inside and sat down next to you on the bed.

"Namjoon." you looked at your friend who gave you a reassuring smile. "He's resting, Dr.Kim handled him well."

A few days past you and Areum stood in front of the room where Namjoon is resting. Areum raised her hand and knocked on the door before pushing it open, "Daddy!" your daughter called out to Namjoon who is currently laying on the bed with bandages wrapped around him. "Princess!" he gasped out while pulling your daughter to him.

"I missed you daddy." Areum mumbled as she sat herself on his lap. "Baby you need to be careful. Daddy is still hurt." you said as you walked inside. Namjoon snapped his head to look over at you as his eyes softened, "Y/N." he whispered out making you smile. You took several steps towards him and made yourself comfortable on the bed next to him.