Chapter 12

I am drowning 

in a sea 

of desire

and the only one

who can save me

is you. 

-Christy Ann Martine

Amelie looked at him like he was the answer to everything, like everything made sense in the world

Mads looked at her with love and admiration in his eyes. He looked at her face and wondered how someone could make him feel the way he was feeling.

"I don't want to go home" Amelie said. "Take me home with you" she grabbed his hand and looked him the eyes. Her heart was still beating fast in her chest from the kiss; the most passionate, most incredible kiss she ever shared with someone. 

"Then come home with me" he placed a hair straw behind her ear and smiled at her with rosy lips. 

She'd been at his place before, but never saw the whole house. His garden was fascinatingly big and surprisingly full of flowers that survived the winter. It was calming to be there, like a piece of heaven.

"What would you like to drink, dear?". Dear.  

"I'll have whatever you have" she smiled. Watching him open a cabinet full of spirits, her pupils grew bigger with every move he made. The way the veins showed through the skin of his hand as he poured expensive whiskey in two glasses gave her vertigo. He only had a light green shirt on and black suit pants; he was like art on legs, sex on legs. Her stomach hurt with butterflies as she realized that Mads was the man she wanted. She wanted him and only him and if it wasn't meant to be then she wouldn't want anyone else. It was either him or no one. 

"Thank you" she said as Mads handed her a glass of throat burning Whiskey. As soon as his hand went empty, he reached for her chin to make Amelie look at him. She was so beautiful sitting on that black velvet chair, in her pretty dress, big eyes, lips a bit apart. She look so innocent yet so wild, she looked like a mystery he wanted to decipher. 

''You are so beautiful'' he spoke softly. She smiled at him before getting up, wetting her lips with Whiskey and kissing him. He could get drunk only from tasting her lips. 

''Kiss me harder'' she whispered as she longed for more of his lips. She desired him, craved for him. 

''If I do, I won't be able to stop'' he warned her sensually. 

''So don't'' she answered before licking his lower lip. Mads kissed her harder, as she wished, and the sweet moan that escaped her throat did things to him only she would get to discover. His arms wrapped around her and pulled her gently into him, bodies radiating warmth and desire. 

His hand went from her back to the side of her neck, then slowly to her soft shoulder, caressing her skin, loving how the strap of her dress slowly fell down. The room was lit by a floor lamp in a corner, the full moon outside giving light to the rest of the room. 

Amelie wanted him. She wanted him more than anything, she craved for his warm touch. She wondered how his naked body felt on hers and needed to know right in that moment. 

As the other strap of her dress fell, Mads broke the kiss and placed his forehead against Amelie's. He was going insane, he wanted her as much as she wanted him. 

''Don't stop'' she said before kissing him again. Her tongue met his in a magnificent dance as they tasted each other's poison. 

''It's impossible. You make me crazy'' he whispered through kisses. He was crazy about her. Totally, absolutely, hopelessly crazy about a girl half his age. 

''Take me upstairs'' she smirked before grabbing his hand, letting him lead her to his bedroom. 

Once in his bedroom he helped her out of her dress with careful fingers, making sure he touched and caressed the skin all over her body. Mads looked at her curves in awe; she looked like made of silk, her breasts round and plump, stomach soft, hips like he'd never seen before. His heart went crazy inside his chest as his pupils dilated at the sight of Amelie naked in front of him.

Her body looked so hungry for him, hungry to be kissed and touched more, so he motioned for Amelie to come over as he took a seat on the edge of the bed. The young girl approached him confidently before mounting him and sitting on his lap, pressing her crotch onto his bulge. She helped him out of his shirt and admired his beautifully built upper body, his strong arms and warm chest. His scent was intoxicating; he was intoxicating. He was a drug she was going to be addicted to. 

Mads grabbed her hips with strong but careful hands and laid her down on her back, his body now above hers. He wanted to absorb her, to have that beautiful image of her naked body under him stuck in his mind forever. Kissing her breasts, he went lower and lower, until Amelie's moans became almost like whines. She needed to be tasted and that's what he did; he tasted her like he had been starving for years. She was sweet and delicious, a cherry he didn't want to stop enjoying. 

Taking off the rest of his clothes, Mads placed himself between Amelie's legs and looked at her angelic face. So pure, yet so naughty. God, he wanted her so bad. 

''Mads'' she whined, needing him to enter her. Caressing her face, Mads kissed her once before filling her up with his majestic length. He felt so good against her walls, stretching them well as he thrust into her with love and power. His brown eyes were on hers permanently, loving the pleasure they showed. She moaned and whined and called out his name as his gentle fingers made circles around her clit while he made love to her like never before.

All Amelie ever wanted was to make love to him for the rest of her life. She was going to get addicted and god, she hoped Mads would be addicted to her too. Nothing felt better than that; nothing could compare to having Mads' body on hers, to having him in her.