8

Tony was too ungrateful.

Yes, he had a heart, but it was all on Vanessa.

"I don't care about whatever you think. If you want to get divorced, agree with my request, otherwise, let Vanessa be waiting forever and be a mistress." Bella's tightly clenched showed that she would not give up.

Tony did not say anything but looked at her in disappointment.

Under Tony's gaze, Bella felt that the pressure was almost to suffocate her, She hated this man. At the same time, she loved him.

She hated such a tense situation and her heart was about to stop. However, this was the first step in her revenge and she could not make any compromise.

Bella turned back to Tony and said, "Take your time and think about it, I'm leaving now."

After she finished speaking, she was ready to leave.

Suddenly, Tony stepped over to her and grabbed her arm. She did not turn around but did not struggle to push Tony away.

"You've thought about it so quickly? Your love for Vanessa is really moving." Bella sneered.

However, if Tony saw her face, he would realize that she laughed even more bitterly than she cried.

Tony did not answer but asked, "Who is Mr. Steiner?"

Hearing the question, Bella looked at Tony in shock.

How could he know about Mr. Steiner?

Did he know Mr. Steiner, wasn't it?

Impossible!

Impossible!

If he knew Mr. Steiner, he would not have asked her this question.

"Mr. Steiner, I don't know him." Bella lowered her eyes; avoid revealing her emotion.

Mr. Steiner was her hole card. She did not want to expose Mr. Steiner's existence too soon!

The expression on Tony's face was a little cautious.

yesterday, he had promised to give the house to Vanessa as a gift, but after the call, he received from the mayor, he changed his decision. Mayor suggestion him to give up his decision. Mayor suggested he give up this thought. He could not disagree with the mayor. After all, wise people all knew that do not offend the officials. Therefore, he decided to follow what the mayor said and leave with Vanessa disappointedly.

At night, he went to meet the mayor and wanted to know the reason. The mayor said to him definitely: "Don't think about that house anymore, it should return to its owner."

"Why?" Tony's expression showed his confusion.

This house, Vanessa really wanted it. After leaving she had not been in a good mood.

The mayor did not want to offend Tony, neither, so he told frankly, "Mr. Steiner has reminded me in advance, the owner of this house is his friend. Without his permission, no one can touch it."

"Mr.Steiner?" Tony frowned. He had never heard of this person before.

The mayor did not tell him Mr. Steiner's identity but said with a stern face: "Mr. Steiner is a person who nobody would dare to provoke. If you really want to know, you can ask the owner of the house."

After leaving the mayor's house, Tony was always thinking who Mr.Steiner was.

He had never heard of Mr. Steiner before.

Maybe it was just an alias!

If he wanted to know the real identity of Mr. Steiner, then he had to ask Bella.

"You don't have to pretend that you don't know him. You must know Mr. Steiner. Otherwise, how could Mr. Steiner let the mayor warn me that I can't own that house?" Tony said with an angry face.

Before, Bella would not hide anything from Bella. 

Now, she did not even want to tell him the truth.

"Mayor?" Bella asked in surprise.

Oh my God!

Therefore, the person who helped Mr. Steiner yesterday was the mayor!

So who is Mr. Steiner?

Not only did he seem to be wealthy, but he was also even more powerful than she had thought.

Having known this, Bella was even more confident with her revenge now.

"You want to know who Mr. Steiner is. Alright, I can tell you, but you have to promise me to give up all your assets." Bella said and looked at Tony's eyes.

Seeing that Bella was still talking about money, Tony realized that Bella has changed, not as she was before. She used to be obedient and followed whatever he said, Tony was very annoyed.

Therefore, he pushed Bella away: "Bella, how could you become like this, so unreasonable?"

Bella was staggering and hit a corner of the table. The pain of being knocked made her face turned pale.

She bit her lip tightly, not letting herself reveal the weak side.

"I become like this. It's because of you and Vanessa." Bella's face was pale. She looked at Tony's eyes. Her eyes were filled with sorrow, and she said, "You can't take it now? It is just the beginning." 

Then, she turned around and left.

Tony looked at the back of Bella and thought of her changes in the past few days.

When he thought about her child, a hint of guilt appeared in his heart. Was he really doing something wrong?

Suddenly...

His phone rang, and the little guilt disappeared.

This ringtone was exclusive for Vanessa.

"Vanessa, have you finished your shopping now? I'll come over and pick you up now." Tony said softly.

"Okay, I'll send you my position. Come over quickly. I'm exhausted." Vanessa said tenderly

"Okay, I'll be right over," Tony said with a doting tone.

Vanessa comes out of Tony's office and could no longer maintain strongly that she had intentionally disguised.

Tears fell down like rain.

She bit her lips tightly and told herself to be strong and did not cry.

However, the tears fall down out of control anyway.

Suddenly, her phone rang.

Bella took it out and saw it was from Mr.Steiner. She immediately wiped her tears and answered the phone.

She did not say anything, but Mr. Steiner said, "Bella, are you crying?"

Although Mr.Steiner was asking her, his tone was calm.

Cry?

How did Mr. Steiner know that she was crying?

Was he looking at her?

She immediately turned her head up but realized that it was a working day. There was no one in the area. Not mention Mr. Steiner.

"Don't cry, only crap will cry," Mr. Steiner said coldly,  "I don't want the person I helping is just crap."

Bella heard Mr. Steiner's cold tone, and her heart trembled.

"I...I'm not crying." She clutched her lips tightly, afraid that her choking voice would leak out and making Mr. Steiner hate her.

"Very good, tears are the most useless thing in the world, so don't cry, you know?" said Mr. Steiner.

"Okay." Bella nodded and asked. "Tony is unwilling to give up his assets. What should I do?"