## 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁.𝗲𝘅𝗽

open > nightnight.exp

yes no

loading...

▓░░░░░░░░░
10%

▓▓░░░░░░░░
20%

▓▓▓░░░░░░░
30%

▓▓▓▓░░░░░░
40%

▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░
50%

▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░
60%

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
70%

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
80%

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
90%

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
100%

now opening nightnight.exp

It was a regular night at the dorms for the young girl. Her older members were busy with their schedule which cancelled practice for today. Although she was grateful that practice was cancelled, she couldn't help but feel bored in the dorm.

Angel got up from her bed and made her way to the living room where her fellow maknae was, watching a movie on TV. She sat beside him, staring at the screen with confusion to what was happening.

"What are you watching?" The young girl asked Haechan, who's full focus was on the screen.

"Lump of Sugar," The boy answered, his eyes never once leaving the screen.

"What is it about?" Angel asked him, watching the boy get a little frustrated.

"It's about a girl wanting to be like her mother," Haechan answered, a tone of annoyance in his voice.

"Why does she want to be like her mom?" The girl asked another question, making the boy even more annoyed.

"You would know if you watched the movie instead of being in your room," He said, making the girl smile at his annoyance.

Angel goes back to watching the screen, still confused to what was happening. After ten minutes, the movie ends. Haechan wipes his tears away, confusing the girl even more.

"It's not even sad," The girl said, earning a glare from the boy.

"It's not even sad," The boy mocks the girl while huffing his annoyance. "It's sad if you knew what was going on."

Angel shrugs and gets up from her seat to head to the kitchen. Haechan follows the small girl, hungry as well. The girl opens the pantry door, searching through the shelves for her chocolate.

"Hyuck, have you seen my chocolate bar?" Angel asked the boy as she moves boxes around.

"Oh, I ate it," Haechan responded casually, stopping the girl from her tracks.