Chapter 66

Hi, this chapter is a bit smutty, so don't read it if that makes you uncomfortable!

Scarlett

"You know what? I'm really going to miss this place." I carefully place a framed selfie of Lucas and me in a tote. I remember the day we took this picture. We had just gotten back from a lunch date, and I had pulled out my phone to check my lipstick. Lucas kept jumping in, disrupting me, and we ended up taking over a hundred dumb selfies of us. "We had a lot of good memories in this room."

"Lots of good memories. I made you cum for the first time in this room." Lucas comes up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist. Pulling me tight against his body, Lucas inhales deeply against my neck. "You smell so fucking good right now."

"I smell like sweat Lucas. Why are you lying?" I giggle as he moves my hair and begins placing soft kisses along my neck.

Our entire weekend has been spent packing. Lucas and the guys decided that they were over the party house for their junior year. Instead, Lucas is renting out the home as another source of income. Imagine being rich enough to buy a half a million-dollar house for your son to use as an additional income. I don't even have a single source of income. This is why the rich keep getting richer, and the broke stay broke.

"You smell tantalizing," Lucas whispers as he starts sucking on my neck. Tantalizing? I giggle. Lucas must have been looking at my word of the day calendar. "Lucas," I moan as he sucks my sweet spot. Lucas knows exactly what he's doing to me right now. "We need to finish packing our stuff."

"Or we could fuck," Lucas whispers before rubbing his hands down my bare stomach. It's hot as hell in here, so I'm wearing booty shorts and one of Lucas' high school shirts that I cut into a cropped top.

"Your flight is tomorrow morning, and you don't even have your room packed, let alone the stuff you're taking to Cali. Plus, I need to get all my stuff over to Asher's before the night is over."

"Or, hear me out, you could pack up all your shit and come with me instead of going to Asher's. After I dive in that pussy."

"Lucas, I already told you, baby, I'm not going with you." I sigh, moving a bit away from him.

Now that the semester is officially over, the Bellini's are going to one of their properties in Northern California. Lucas has been begging me to come along with him since he told me that he was leaving. Honestly, I would love to go, but I always feel like a charity case when I'm with the Bellini's. They're so posh and sophisticated, and I always feel like the odd one out even though they don't see me like that. It makes me feel weird when they try to make me fit into their world.

It's time that I work on being my own person. I've always been extensions of the people that I'm around, whether that's Brandon and Kassidy, Angel and Jo, or Lucas. I'm at such a good place in my recovery that I think that it's finally time for me to be independent. Instead of going to Cali, I'm staying with Asher while I work on getting myself together.

"Baby girl, I don't know why you're being so difficult, but stop it and come with me please." Lucas pulls me back against him and holds me tighter." Lucas buries his face in my neck and slides his hands down my into my panties. He gently parts my lips and rubs his finger against my sex. "I thought you didn't want to have sex?" Lucas snickers as he plays in my wetness.

"I- I don't." Panting, I push my ass against his hard front. Lucas has this effect on me, in which I'm just in a constant state of arousal around him.

"Then why are you so wet?" Lucas brushes against my clit.

"Lucas we need to p-packkk - oh fuck." I curse when Lucas inserts another finger as he plays with my clit.