Radio Free Ninjago

Season 9, episode 3.

Words: 2K

The four Ninja are being cornered, with Kai, Zane and Y/n ready to use their elements. 

"They are Masters of Elements! A week's rations for the Hunter who brings them to me in chains!" Iron Baron exclaimed, making the Dragon Hunters smirk while nearing the Ninja.

"I count ten." Kai whispered.

"I count fourteen." Y/n whispered back.

"There are fifteen." Zane stated, making Y/n stiffle a laugh.

"Yeah, well, you two were always better with math. You with us, Jay?" Kai asked the Lightning Ninja, turning to him.

"We're totally outnumbered. They have weapons and we don't, I haven't eaten all day, not to mention showered in a week. Do you see there are kids in this audience? This level of violence is far too much for them to handle, let alone me!" Jay rambled, screaming.

"Back to normal." Y/n said, shrugging.

"Good. Now that our secret's out, let's lay down some heat!" Kai fired some fire towards a group of Hunters, knocking them down. Zane froze some hunters, as Jay shot some lightning at two others, who dodged, which made the lightning hit another hunter. Y/n made some hunters fly out the arena, making Jay chuckle at the sight.

Kai got caught by a chain, and was being pulled towards the one who shot it, but Zane froze it so Jay could break the chain, and Kai quickly regrouped with the others.

"Is the crowd cheering for us or rooting against us?" Kai asked, screaming.

"Ha! Does it matter?" Jay questioned.

"Yes. Yes, it does!" Kai exclaimed.

The crowd was cheering loudly, "Heavy Metal! Heavy Metal!"

A figure - Heavy Metal - jumped down from Iron Baron's throne, with mask and all. The other dragon hunters, who were holding chains, paused and looked at the figure.

"Uh, I think the crowd likes him." Jay hesitantly stated.

"Or her." Y/n added, sighing. Heavy Metal took out a sword, made out of a bone, as the other hunters started closing in on the ninja again. Kai tried to hit some hunters with his fire, but the bone sword attracted his elemental power. Jay, Y/n and Zane did the same, but their powers didn't go anywhere else than the sword. They gasped, confused. Heavy Metal placed the sword in the ground, while slowly walking towards the four.

"The sword.... It attracts our power." Zane stated, as Y/n was glancing at the hunters around them. The four start doing Spinjitzu, but that was quickly over when Heavy Metal tied them up in chains, making the crowd go wild.

From afar, Cole, Wu and Morro were watching, with Morro wanting to run in and help the ninja, but Cole held him back.

"We can't help them now." He whispered, pulling both Wu and Morro back.

The Ninja are placed in the Dieselnaut, with Kai pulling on the bars every now and then.

"So you aren't Oni after all, but have trained in the arts of the First Spinjitzu Master." Iron Baron scowled, glaring at the four, and with Y/n glaring back.

"You've heard of him?" Kai asked.

"I've heard his legend. The coward who ran away. To—What was it called? Ninjengo?" The Baron asked, making the Purple Ninja laugh.