Recollection

This chapter is going to be about Sungyeo and Jimin's backstory, and sorry it super long

—_—

12 years ago

"Jimi happy birthday" Sungyeo yelled pulling the blanket off of him.

"Leave me alone Sunnie, I'm tired" Jimin whined pulling the blanket over his head.

"But today's your birthday, and mom said she made your favorite breakfast." Sungyeo said this time pulling Jimin out the bed.

Jimin hit the cold floor with a thud, "Ow, you could of at least caught me, now look at my lip." Jimin cried sticking out his bottom lip which was bleeding.

"Oh my god! Did your fangs finally grow in?" Sungyeo whisper yelled.

Jimin ran to the mirror in his room lifting his top lip to look, he rubbed his tongue over his fangs making sure they were real. As soon as he came to the conclusion that they were really there he bolted out the room.

"Mommy look! I finally got my big boy fangs." Jimin announced showing off his newly grown fangs.

"Wow baby your growing up so fast." His mother said picking him up, "Did you show daddy yet?"

Jimin's eyes widened, "No, I got to go show daddy" he wiggled out of his mom's grasp but then stopped, "Wait is daddy in that room?"

Mrs. Park thought for a second, "I think he is but he won't mind if you go in there since your the birthday boy, and you just want to show him your big boy fangs."

"Oh yeah" Jimin smiled running towards his father's office. Jimin bursted into the room to find his father hunched over some paperwork mumbling to himself about another pack. "Daddy guess what today is."

Mr. Park looked up at him thinking, "Wednesday?"

"No" Jimin giggled.

He scratched his head, "October thirteenth?"

Jimin tilted his head, "You know what today is stop playing"

His father pushed his glasses back on his face before raising his hands defensively, "I really don't know. What is today?"

"I'm going to bite you. Stop acting like you don't remember today's my birthday" Jimin said putting his hands on his hips.

Mr. Park looked at him doubtfully, "Your bites don't hurt buddy."

"Yes they do... I got my big boy fangs so they're going to hurt more." Jimin smiled proudly.

He smiled back, "You finally got your big boy fangs?"

Jimin skipped over to his father opening his mouth, "Yeah look"

His dad wrinkled his nose and put his hand over Jimin's mouth, "Your breath stinks."

Jimin gasped looking hurt then ran out the room to go brush his teeth and get ready for his party.