14 | position

┍━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┑
CHAPTER 14
POSITION
┕━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┙

┍━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┑CHAPTER 14⸻ POSITION┕━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┙

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"GOOD MORNING, MR. KIM," The woman at the receptionist table greets Taehyung politely with a smile on her features.

"Good morning," he answer rather in a more sternly manner.

I trail behind him to the lift as he presses on the highest floor of the building before the metallic door is fully ajar.

When he walks out of the lift, everyone in the area immediately straighten up and greet him. 

"As all of you have been aware, two new recruits will be joining us starting from today," he starts, and I notice a familiar looking man standing beside him.

Reading the atmosphere, I muster a courage to introduce myself.

"Hello, I'm Mia Lee, one of the new recruits for engineers. Please take care of me," I announce nervously. Every pair of eyes subtly trying to examine my appearance, making me grow anxious but then they cheer lightly.

"I'm Jung Jaehyun under architectural design. Please, take care of me," A male voice suddenly continues before all of them nod and clap for him.

"I don't want any of you bully or make them do something they shouldn't. If you do, you'll terminally be fired for breaking the rules of professional circumstances," Taehyung exclaims in a fierce tone. I was kind of intimidated by how repelling and scary he sounded. Should I be scared of him?

"Yes, sir!"

Taehyung nods his head before he saunters his way to his office. "Both of you, come with me,"

We follow him into the office, where he retrieves something out of his drawer and hands us a black file.

"You two are going to work together for this mini proposal to prepare a presentation. I need both of you under my supervision so your position seats are right outside my office. Is that clear?" he strictly growls, glaring at us.

I blink my eyes, baffled at his sudden request. It is too soon.

"Consider it done, sir," The guy, Jaehyun answers him enthusiastically.

"How about you, ma'am?" he says, staring at my direction.

"We'll prepare it as soon as possible, Mr. Kim,"

He smiles proudly as he nods. "Good, that's what I like to hear. Now, go on and prepare your presentation. I need it by the evening,"

Both of us nod and walk out of the room. In front of his office, there are a few desks sitting with things scattering on the tables.