Contest 49 results

I had an insanely hard time choosing the winners. The entries were just 👌🏻.

Also, the bloody pictures won't load. So you're welcome, y'all just get advice.

Honorable mention(s):
_MidnightBlues_
Love the simplicity. It's good to see a nice, simple & straight-forward cover every once and a while. Adding the wound stickers was a detailed add-on, great job there.

Azura_Zephyr
I love the font over font idea. I don't see a lot of that— so it's definitely not overused. But, some sort of deserted background would've been a excellent touch. Overall, it was a quite solid cover.

Third place:
_FlamingIce_
This is where things got SO HARD to judge. I mean, it's 10/10 talent against 10/10 talent. With your cover, I loved the background. I think it displayed the point of the book wonderfully, and more specifically the filter you put over it makes it really unique. It's a good balance of everything.

Second place:
AyuKameki
The editing, OH my GOSH. I'm a sucker for that. Good lord, this cover is just exotic! That's it. It's awesome, period.

First place:
xoxaria
This is very close to what I was looking for. I mean, it's basically what I asked for. Thank you for that.

Pm me for prizes! (: