°21°

This Chapter will focus on Mark only 

Mark POV 

I closed the metal door that would take you to the rooftop and followed Donghyuck behind. None of us said a thing as we walked back on the corridor as we both didn't know what to say. 

Looking around, made me feel anxious. The stares from the other students were suffocating as hell, as if they knew my deep secret. Some werewolves from other packs, just like Hyunjin and Chan, glared at me when I walked past them and I growled back, showing them I wasn't afraid. 

The tall werewolf chuckled and showed his long fangs. Was he really up to a fight? I stopped and really wanted to beat the hell out of him, but Donghyuck's hand, which held my arm tight, stopped me. 

"Nice." Chan barked and circled us. "Stop this maniac from killing us please."

"He's not a maniac Chan, he's a freak who shouldn't be allowed to study here." 

"Watch your mouth." 

A voice from behind barked and I looked at the werewolf who showed up at the scene. Doyoung glared at the two and released me from Donghyuck's grip with such force that the angel stumbled. 

"Hyung..." 

"Shut your mouth." He growled at me and that's when I knew I was in deep shit. "You two, get the fuck out of my way and go bother someone else." 

Hyunjin, who became pale, avoided his gaze and took his friend by his arm and dragged him away. I smirked, being glad that Doyoung was so feared by other werewolves. I even feared him sometimes. 

"Let's go." He mumbled and pushed Donghyuck into a locker. 

I couldn't say anything, but I looked behind, at him, my eyes showing him I was sorry for my hyung's behavior. I rushed behind Doyoung and because my legs were shorter that his, I stumbled. I hoped the angel didn't get mad because of him, I really did, because I knew Donghyuck wasn't in a good mood. 

I tried to ask him what was happening or if Johnny got into trouble with some teacher, but Doyoung only growled as a reply every time. I sighed and gave up, ending up following him in silence until we reached the dark and empty classroom. 

When my eyes landed on Johnny, I froze in spot. Lucas was there as well, blood dripping from his mouth. So he found out, I thought and made my way to where Jeno and Jisung were standing, their heads being low, not even daring to look up to their leader. 

A sigh was heard and when Johnny hit Lucas again, I jumped a bit. The second in command fell on the floor and I wanted to kneel and help him up, as a thank you for covering me up earlier, but I knew if I did what I planned, I would have made the situation even worse. 

Johnny sent me a deadly glare and made his way to me. Doyoung didn't bother to stop him from grabbing my collar and I really thought he'll slam me to the floor as he did with Lucas few moments earlier. 

"What were you doing there in the first place?" He hissed and I closed my eyes, so I wouldn't have to look at him and his disappointed expression. "I need a damn reply Mark!" 

I slowly opened my eyes and looked at him with guilt. After all he did for me, I was still the brat he knew. I was still the kid that will lie to him and hide things. 

"I-It's my fault..." Jisung spoke and got his attention. "I..." 

"No!" Jeno pushed the younger away and stepped forward. "I wanted to see the baptism." 

I shook my head and sighed heavily. 

"It's not their fault." I mumbled and Johnny let go of my collar. "It's mine." 

"Mark!" Jeno barked and I gave him a small smile which told him it was okay. 

Johnny ruffled his hair in frustration. 

"Do you know what you three did? No one was allowed to know about you Mark and on top of all, you dared putting Lucas, the pack's second in command, to cover you up! This is much more than I can handle now!" 

The giant werewolf stood up and wiped the blood away. He stepped in front of me and I frowned in surprise and confusion. Didn't he hate me? 

"He didn't ask me to help him. I did it on my own Johnny." 

Our leader chuckled and slapped Lucas hard. 

"That's worse." 

"Johnny..." Doyoung held him by his shoulders so he won't attack Lucas. "Let's not fight." 

He sighed but agreed to the statement. 

"The priest hates werewolves and because you are only half, makes him hate you even more." Johnny pushed Lucas from his way and leaned closer to my face. "Do you know what will happen to that boy now?" 

I shook my head and already felt tears forming. 

"No one knows if he is a full angel or if he has wizard blood in him or if he is just born special, but none of these matter and you know why? Because he's not a creature of Satan's, he's real owner is God and you know how the two are right?" 

"Enemies." I mumbled and he nodded. 

"That boy is wanted dead and the first ones will be his so called parents because they hid such important thing for 18 years." 

A tear fell down my cheek and his finger wiped it away. He patted my head as if I was still a child. 

"From now on, you are no longer allowed to talk to those wizards and for you," His gaze was back on me. "If I ever see you on that rooftop, I'll make sure you'll live locked in your room for a while." 

I widened my eyes. How did he know? 

"I don't want us in more trouble as we already are. Understood?" 

"Understood." We all said and I already felt guilty. 

Author's Note: 

First I want to thank you all for the support on this story!! You guys are awesome!!! 

Second, stay safe and healthy because of what's happening at the moment everywhere. I want to know that my readers are okay:)). 

And lastly, I'll update my other two fanfics if you started reading them as well. If not, check them out if you want. 

That's it. 

Love, Fullmoon.