Whose mans is thiis?? 👁👃🏻👁

(Y/n) woke up with candy wrappers, soda bottles, and Chick-fil-a shit all around her bed. Wow. She loved life.

She could basically feel how bad her breath stank, and smacked her lips in disgust, before looking over at her clock and squinting to see the time... it read 12:57. She missed school... meh. The education system sucks anyway.

She swung her legs to the side of the bed, getting that amazing "early" morning stretch, hearing a few satisfying pops erupt from her tense and stiff bones. Nice.

(Sudden change of POV cause I forgot which perspective I was writing in? I think yES!)

You grabbed all the trash and threw them in your trash bin, before spraying some febreeze and opening your window to air the room out.

You felt the air rush in through the curtains, blowing gently against your body and shivers ran down your spine.

You grabbed an adorable outfit, (I'm honestly just letting you wear what you want, since we all have different styles.) a pair of underwear and a bra, before going to the bathroom and taking a (hot/warm/lukewarm shower) and relaxing under the water as it ran down your (delicate/strong/hourglass/muscular/petite) figure, squeezing a handful of (shampoo scent) shampoo.

Your scrubbed your scalp, thinking about the past arguments you've had with your friends or siblings and how you literally JUST came up with the greatest comeback of all. Damn.

Once you got out of the shower, you dried yourself and got dressed into your outfit, before going to your dresser and putting on some makeup, then you stood there and flexed, pretending you were like John Cena cause he's cool and you're cool so it all adds up, y'know?

You heard a sudden knock on your... wait—

You looked in the mirror, seeing a oh-so-familiar face; Toby.

You groaned, your eyes rolling in the back of your skull as you waved him in, and continued on your flexing in the mirror as you heard shuffling, then two footsteps.

"I— (Y/n)... what are you doing?"

"Flexing. What about you?"

He paused for about ten seconds, before joining you in your "mirror admiration."

(Twenty five minutes later)

"Y'know, (Y/n), we all thought you got eaten by the rake, n-no cap." He looked down at you, his orange goggles reflecting the sunlight that danced through the widows curtains. (I swear— the use of personifications I use in ANY writing ever hurts my brain.)

You made a stoic poker face at the man in front of you, before speaking, "are you disappointed?" You smirked, before he snickered and shook his head.

"No— well, kinda, I've always wanted you dead— but that's besides the point—"

"Not really I mean—"

"Shut up."

"K."

"Anyway, we all m-messaged you after you left the mansion and you never responded or even sa-saw any of them, so Jeff assumed y-you got ea—eaten or some shit." He said, waving you off and walking away from you before falling face first on your bed.

You walked over, before saying a very loud "thICK BITCH!" And smacking his ass.

He immediately turned his head and looked up at you, you could see his eyes through his goggles glaring into your now quaking soul, his mouth guard went low, as if he was frowning. His eyes flashed with a pissed, yet humored glint. Mainly pissed.

As he rolled over and sat up, you didn't even know what he was doing, but you bolted out of the room. Either way, it would probably end up with you being strangled to death. Fuck.

"(Y/n)!~ come back, I just want to tie you up to a chair and make you listen to protest songs from the sixties for five-hours!" You heard him laugh sadistically as you slid on your (material, length) socks down the corridor and into the kitchen. Protest songs... for five hours, that man— he was a true sadist. Ah, sHIT.

You scrambled into one of the kitchens larger cabinets used to store the dry vegetables, as you heard the ticking boy's boots make contact with the floors and down the hall towards the kitchen. You knew he (hopefully) didn't mean to actually hurt you or make you suffer for hours while listening to those damn songs, but your adrenaline couldn't help but rush as your heart beat was rising quickly.

The footsteps came to an abrupt stop. Your eyebrow raised in confusion as you sat there in an uncomfortable position for a few seconds, trying to quiet your breathing.

Your eyes widened as the door flung open, revealing a... wait, who is this? OOp—

A girl stood in front of you, her hands laid on her hips as she smirked down at your confused expression. Oh— oh no.

"Hi! I choked on my brownie yesterday because of you." Her smile turned into a scowl, before grabbing the collar of your shirt and dragging you out. Wtf? Why the frick would you make someone choke on a brownie?

She tossed you towards Toby— who was standing in the doorway, as he caught you, holding you in his tight grasp.

The girl stood there, you couldn't tell how old she was, but she looked to be a teenager.

She crossed her arms and stuck out her right hip, being a bad-b and sassy. Dang.

"I came here for one thing and one thing only— Revenge!" She laughed "demonically" and went to your fridge, and pulled out basically all your favorite sweets. Your eyes widened as you gasped.

"You wouldn't dare..." you breathed out cautiously, before scowling.

She smiled innocently at you. "Dare to do what?" She giggled, before eating a brownie with some of your (favorite flavor) ice cream.

"You little— I made those brownies myself!" You hissed.

She shook her head, "I don't care. You made me choke on my other one and it didn't taste as good once I swallowed it again." She made a pouty face, before looking up at Toby.

"Thanks, boyo! You did great on helping me! Also, sorry for messing up your thingy here, (Y/n), but Yourlocalcrackhead can write another special chapter of this unrealistic fanfic later and y'all can stick to the dialogue." She tapped her foot against the tiles, a small portal appearing a few feet behind her.

"Bye, EdgeyFrisky!" Toby waved.

She saluted the boy while smiling, before she took one step back and fell into the portal.

What—

The fuck?

You stared into the abyss for a few seconds, before slowly turning around and deadpanning at Toby.

"WHAT THE FU—"

(Imagine this song plays right before You say the F word 😳👀)

Lmao.

EdgeyFrisky !

My first follower and family on here. She adopted me. 🥳🤜🤛👌

She asked to be in here and I was like "sure" but I didn't reply and then she literally said;

-slowly forces way into story-

And I was like, "well, I have no choice but to stan 😳✊"

AlSO who wants to go and watch Hamilton live with me?

Love y'all so much omg <3

(This is what I like to call a "Crack Chapter", mainly for fun! Don't take it seriously.)

(Unedited)

-yourlocalcrackhead