》45

Hana was yet again at the SM building but this time it wasn't because she was waiting for her brother, actually it was the only place she could study at

The dorm room being quite loud and crowded, the girl sat in the familiar Costa, headphones in and Mark's sweater cocooning her.

She felt dizzy, head spinning everytime she tried to concentrate and she was pretty sure she had broken out into cold sweats.

Unable to breathe or even calm herself down, legs shaking when she stood up, needing air.

Hana began walking out of the room, vision blurred, spinning and nauseous. Quickened breaths, warmth invading her body but she felt cold too.

Panicking, drowning, fading- whirlwind around her and she went crashing into someone but unable to apologize- vision fading in and out- almost crumbling to the ground if it wasn't for his arms holding her up.

"Han?" His voice was distant, like she was under water and Mark's forhead creased in confusion.

Face a sheen of pale and eyes beggining to roll back as she fell limp in his arms- loosing all consciousness.

Mark gasped, eyes widening and he frantically looked around as he tightened his grip on her, kneeling down on the floor with his arm cradling the back of her head.

"Shit, Hana? Han, wake up- fuck." He hissed, heart pounding and unable to function properly as he yelled out for help.

A few people came to his aid, thankfully one of his managers on site demanded go take her to the hospital and Mark nodded frantically.

"Help me put her on my back, I'll carry her to the car." He blurted out, the people around him hauling her up and his hand supported the back of her legs and her head fell limp in the crook of his neck, hair falling over her face.

Mark prayed as he rushed towards the car- prayed she was okay.

NCT'S MARK LEE SEEN CARRYING A GIRLCOULD IT PERHAPS BE HIS GIRLFRIEND?

COULD IT PERHAPS BE HIS GIRLFRIEND?

Sources claim the rapper Mark Lee was seen carrying a girl who is most likely not an idol which leads us to believe there could be a secret relationship between the two- -

Tap to see the full article and pictures of the alleged couple

And that's on dispatch