10

"Who?" Trey asks

"Who?" Trey asks. He takes his hat off and shakes his curly brown hair. Braden puts his beer down next to my arm on the table. Robbie, Braden, Trey, and I are at the bar. We are going over everything that happened at the game today. We may have won but we weren't a team. Especially Braden and Michael. The two of them were at each other's throats. Coach knew we didn't win as a team and I just can't wait to get reamed for their fuckups

"Lacey White, Asher's girls friend," Braden states. He motions his beer in my direction and I sit up. Girl? 

"Woah slow the fuck down, Williams," I state narrowing my eyes at him. He rolls his eyes at me as he grabs the beer again. I just met the girl and now everyone is tweaking the hell out for no reason. She is just a girl.

"The blonde?" Trey asks flicking his eyes at me. Trey and I may have done some Instagram stalking of Carter. And we may have run into a picture of five girls. They all are relatively attractive but something about Carter pulls me in. Carter stands in the middle of the group. Her brown hair curled and light eyes standing out in the sunlight. To her left stands a tall dark skinned girl with curls and nice facial structure. Very cute girl. To her right, the only blonde of the group, Lacey White. She has a nice curvy body and is almost as tall as the curly haired girl. Beside Lacey is the well be known Raelynn Forbis. She is short and fit and has long brown hair like Carter. The two of them could be twins. On the other side is a girl with nice eyes, lighter brown hair and a soft smile.

"You've got me fucked up if you think you should be tripping over any girl," Robbie states leaning his elbow against the table. I nod my head in agreement taking a drink from my beer. Trey barks out a laugh that earns him a punch from Braden.

He's just pissed because we are busting his balls about this Lacey situation. We have been doing it all night. From the pregame to the bar. The music is loud and it's making our conversation have to elevate a level higher. I glance around at the jersey chasers lining up around us. One girl sends me a flirty smile to which I return.

"Whatever it is, cut it the fuck out. Coach is going to kick our ass for it," I state in all seriousness. I look directly at Braden. He pulled this same thing with Lenna and he got benched because it affected his game. I don't know why he hasn't learned from the first time. Our team can't risk it though.

"Dude, chill. It's not that big of a deal," Braden states bringing his beer to his lips. I give him a blank stare and try not to punch him in the throat. I will always have my roommates back but God, are they stupid sometimes.

"Lenna? Does Lenna not ring a bell? Or should we bring over Kyle?" Robbie says backing me up. His eyes are scanning over the bar as Braden's demeanor shifts asks his eyes scanning over the bar. No doubt because of Lenna. It also didn't help Lenna and Kyle all over each other after the game. Or the fact that she was second row at the game.

I wouldn't have noticed had it been for Carter and her perky self standing next Lenna. I didn't even know they were friends. Hell, I didn't know who Carter Miller was until three weeks ago.