Growing Up

(1 year old)

Growing up was quite tough. Not being able to move or communicate my needs was quite hard, and at times it was quite boring. It also didn't help with Issei's loud cries throughout the day. I swear to God if he wasn't a baby, I would have killed him myself. Of course all jokes aside, it is quite tough being an adult while being stuck within the body of an infant. Let me spell it out for you, this means no tv, no phone, and no anime or manga. Yes, it's torture. 

The worst part was constantly being breastfed by my new mother.  I know it's necessary, but it just so embarrassing. Of course, Issei just gobbles them up without an ounce of remorse, but having the mindset of an adult, it felt morally wrong of me.

Without any source of entertainment, I started to experiment with my mana. At first, it was quite hard. I didn't really have any concept of what mana is, or what it would feel like. It took countless trials, but eventually, I manage. The sensation was quite warm, and as I gather it in front of me, I was astonished at how beautiful it was. It was the color of light blue, and as I gathered it around me I couldn't help but be more intrigued. 

[Due to learning how to manipulate mana, you have gained the skill, Mana Manipulation]

[Mana Manipulation - Passive - Lv 1 - Player gain +1% control over mana.]

[Due to constant use of your mana you have gained +1 Int]

Seeing how I gained a skill I start to mess around more, of course, I was responsible enough to not create anything destructive. Not that I even know how to in the first place. I started by changing the structure of my mana; making simple shapes like circles and squares. Then an idea came to me, why not try and use mana on myself?

 With that in mind, I try to coat my infant body with mana. It felt warm, I guess in a way with my mana being an extension of myself, it was almost like I'm hugging myself. That sounds kind of sad in a way, but it was comforting at the very least.

[Due to coating yourself with mana, you have gained the skill, Mana Enchantment]

[Mana Reinforcement - Active - Lv 1 - Player can coat themself or others with mana. Enchanting the strength and durability depending on how much mana is used. By default +1% to STR and VIT for 100 MP per minute]

------------------------------------

(10 year old)

The average level for a human adult is 10. 

[Gorou Hyoudou - Lvl 9 - The father of Issei and John, his wife is Miki] 

[Miki Hyoudou - Lvl 7 - The mother of Issei and John, her husband is Gorou]

I have also observed other parents and their level average out at 8. The only exceptions were pro athletes. 

"Status," I mutter. 

[ John ]

[Title: The Gamer]

[Age: 10]

[Race: Human]

[Gender: Male]

[Sacred Gear: ???]

[Level 23]

[Exp: 14,075/ 27,300]

[HP: 700/700]

[MP: 11250/11250]

[STR: 28]

[VIT: 28]