Chapter Forty Three

"Are there any more stories that you haven't told me?" I ask Kevin. He thinks for a few minutes.

"I don't think so. I'm sure I could write something for you, though," Kevin says. I smile and nod.

"What kind of story?" I ask. He smiles.

"One where there is a princess and she doesn't need a price. She's independent and can slay dragons or fight ogres or whatever do what her mind is up to," he says. I smile and think of that kind if story.

"Actually, don't," I say after a thought comes to my head. He raises one eyebrow.

"And why is that?" he asks. I smile.

"Write a story about me," I say. He smiles and nods.

"What should I write about you?" he asks. I think for a minute.

"Well, it could have something about all of the selected guys. And include my family. It also could have some of the palace staff like the maids and butlers and stuff," I explain. He nods.

"I think that would make a wonderful story," he says.

"Thank you," I reply. He leans forward and plants his lips on mine. It causes a sweet feeling to rush through my veins.

It also causes my heart to ache a little more for Flynn.
Update! Yay! You all already know that I update a lot so sorry for the long amount of time since the last update. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter even though it is sooooooo short. Please comment and vote!

Disclaimer: Kiera Cass owns The Selection, not me.