Chapter 32

Alia stood over her casket.... it was white, filled with multiple colored flowers....she turned around and frowned, Obi Wan was smiling.

"I hope this is gonna work," Alia groaned.

"It should.... it will," Obi Wan smiled.

"W-what do we do now?" Alia questioned.

Obi Wan shrugged.

"Now we have a funeral... but if this is gonna work, you are gonna have to dress the part," Ruwee replied... walking up to both Jedi.

Jobal walked out from behind Ruwee... she was holding a long, elegant blue dress.

Alia walked up to Jobal... and carefully took the dress, her finger tips gently traced the fabric.... it was soft.

She walked into the house and quickly got dressed...

Alia stood in the mirror and looked at herself... her chest grew heavy, tear started to roll down her face....

"Oh no... not again, why do I always keep crying," Alia whimpered.

"Oh Alia... my dear, it's because you've lost so much," Jobal replied walking through the door.

"I shouldn't be doing this.... but if I don't, I know he will try and find me," Alia sighed.. quickly wipping away the tears.

"You are just trying to protect yourself... and your children," Jobal smiled.

Alia nodded.

Jobal walked up to Alia.... and started to fix her hair... Jobal gently started to curl Alia's hair and then carefully placed a small flower crown on her head....

Jobal stepped back and smiled.

"Y-you look just like a princess," Jobal smiled.

"Thank you.... Jobal," Alia replied.

"Now, lets get this over with.... I've already told everyone, and they are sending out word... that you have past away," Jobal said.

"Okay..." Alia sighed.

******************************

Alia was laying down in the casket... she looked around.

"I sense something bad is gonna happen," Alia sighed.

"Nothing is gonna happen, Alia," Obi Wan smiled.

"If something does happen... I want you to take Luke back to Tatooine, and wait for me there... or give him to Owen and Beru... you have to promise me that," Alia replied sitting up to look at him.

Obi Wan nodded.

Jobal walked up towards the casket and shoved Alia down....

"You are supposed to be dead... lay down," Jobal said.

"Okay.... Okay," Alia frowned.

"Lie still... I need to fix your hair again," Jobal sighed.

Jobal quickly fixed Alia's hair.... and placing flowers around her body, she grabbed a pillow and shoved it under Alia's dress... she pushed the pillow around, trying to shape it into a pregnant belly... after a few moments it finally worked.

"There! All done!" Jobal smiled.

"Excellent! Let's get this show on the road," Obi Wan said.

"Ugh... Alia, close your eyes.... and do not open them until I say so," Jobal replied.

"Try not to move," Obi Wan laughed.

Alia closed her eyes... and didn't move a muscle, because if she did then this fake funeral would have been for nothing.