Chapter 33

The Casket moved slowly on the street... many people pretended to cry, and some even said goodbye.

Obi Wan walked behind Jobal and Ruwee, he was holding baby Luke.... who was soundly asleep.... Jobal was holding baby Jinn, who was awake... her big chocolate brown eyes looked around.

Alia sensed a presence moving through the crowd.... it was one she hadn't sensed in along time.

She closed her eyes shut... harder.

"Obi Wan I sense that someone is here... that isn't supposed to be," Alia whispered out.

"Alia, stop moving... You'll mess this whole thing up," Obi Wan whispered back.

Suddenly there was a scream... it was Jobal's, Alia sat up.

People gasped.

Alia looked around... and saw a figure running away, Jobal turned towards Alia... her hands were empty.

Someone had taken Jinn...

Alia hopped out of the casket and ran after the figure.... she pushed past many people.

She lifted up her dress... and sprinted faster.

The figure turned down an alley... and stopped.

They looked around... Alia sensed that they were scared.

"Who the hell do you think you are?" Alia snarled.

"Hello...Alia," The figure said.

The figure turned around, and removed the cloak from their head....

"Ugh Clovis!!" Alia frowned.

"It's been a long time, since the last time we've met," Clovis smirked.

"Hand over the baby!!" Alia yelled.

"Never! This child belong to me," Clovis said.

Alia grew angry.... she lifted up her hand, her hand quickly turned into a fist... Clovis grabbed at his throat, he let go of Jinn... Alia quickly moved her hands and gently moved Jinn towards her.

Clovis dropped to his knees.... Alia walked towards him.

"I'm gonna tell Lord Vader... that his precious wife is alive and well," Clovis coughed out.

Alia grabbed her lightsaber... she held Jinn with one arm and her lightsaber in the other, she quickly ignited her saber and moved it towards Clovis throat.

The saber was inches from his throat, Alia could see the sweat roll down... she sensed that he was scared.

She rolled her eyes and turned off the lightsaber...

"You need to leave this planet.... and never EVER come back here," Alia ordered.

"And if I don't?" Clovis asked.

"T-Then I'll kill you," Alia snarled.

Clovis stood up and started to walk around Alia.... but he stopped...

Alia turned around and noticed that he had his back towards her... she looked over his shoulder, and felt her stomach drop.... her heart started pounding.

"Uhhh Lord Vader..... W-what are you doing here?" Clovis asked.

"I heard about the rumors... about Alia, I had to make sure it wasn't true," Vader breathed out.

Vader looked over Clovis and saw Alia...

Alia quickly backed away...

Suddenly Vader pulled out his lightsaber and stabbed Clovis... through the chest.

Alia stood there in complete utter shock... she watched as his body fell to the ground.

"Alia? A-are you okay?" Vader breathed out.

"You look familiar.... like from a dream I once had, W-who are you?"  Alia replied.

"Alia.... it's me," Vader said.

She listened closer....it was Anakin.

"Ani??" Alia asked.

"Yes.... but you shall call me Lord Vader," Vader paused.... Alia noticed he was staring at her stomach.

"What happened to the child?" Vader continued.

"Children.... T-They died during childbirth," Alia replied looking down at her feet.

"Twins?" Vader asked.

Alia nodded.

"This is Jinn, Padme's child," Alia said.

Alia looked up at the sky... and noticed it was getting darker.

"I-I should probably go," Alia sighed.

"Alia... please join me! we can still overthrow Palpatine... it's not to late," Vader begged.

"I-uh Anakin.... I can't," Alia said.

Alia looked up at him...

"Then you will become my enemy," Vader growled.

"Then so be it," Alia replied... her voice suddenly cracked.

Alia walked around Vader....

"I love you.... Goodbye Anakin," Alia whimpered... she quickly picked up her feet and took off running. Before she could get any further... she heard Vader say something.

"I love you too... Alia," Vader said.