Six

P.s. he does have a bulge showing bc he's a dude.
Also this is my first time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Milo spent most of Friday in bed. He worked and worked on school...still in his pajamas. Ashley and Silvio are both off on Friday's, so they were texting all day. The plan was to stay in bed until Monday, since he starts work.

That was before he accidentally sent a message to Katelyn.

She replied almost immediately, not allowing him to text 'disregard'. "I'm glad you texted, I was thinking about going to this club in town. Wanna go??" Who do she think- I barely know her. Milo decides to just go because why not?

He asks if he could invite some friends and for more details. Katelyn says he can and that they should go at 7, also the club has a specific dress code. Milo asks Ashley and Silvio to accompany him to this club.

The time is 6 when Ashley arrives at his new house. She walks in like she owns the place and he has to tells her where to go, before she gets lost. They walk into his room and Ashley heads straight to his closet.

"Silvio will meet us there and I have my clothes with me. Go and get ready, I got you." Her muffled voice comes from behind the wall. Milo heads towards his bathroom to do what she says.

He finishes and finds an outfit on his bed. It's a mesh bodysuit with the word apathy written toward the bottom, leather jeans, and black boots. Milo puts it on and looks in the mirror.

Reminds me of the club I used to go to...good times. Ashley came out back in with a lace/leather catsuit and knee high boots on. She did a little twirl which made him giggle.

Milo adds blush, eyeliner, and mascara to his face. Once satisfied, he checks on Ashley to see her finishing up. By the time they get all the way ready, it's...

6:45

Milo and Ashley rush out of the house, taking Milo's car because they know she'll get wasted tonight. He naturally drives safer and slower than the speed limit but Ashley doesn't complain.

They finally get there to see that they're 15 minutes late. Silvio is standing against his car on his phone. Katelyn is at her own car minding her business. Both head over to Milo when they see him.

Ashley and Silvio look confused at why Katelyn is with them. "Guys this is Katelyn, she's the reason we're here." Milo clears the confusion prompting an introduction exchange. I'm glad they hit it off nicely.

"As you can see...the name of this club is Midnight Blue." Katelyn explained as they walked to the door. The bouncer checks everyone's ID making sure we're all of age. 21 and up can drink alcohol but 19-20 can get in just not drink.

Katelyn goes in first and only thing that shows is a regular club. People are dancing to booming music, some are at the bar, some are making out in the corner. She grabs onto Milo's wrist telling him to do the same.

They go through the crowd leading to double blue doors. Guards standing at the door, look at them, and immediately open the door. A hallway with many locked doors is what they see until they go through a curtain...

There are collared people dancing with other collared people. Many subs are on their knees next to their doms. A stage with couches around it are set up farther from where they are. Milo recognizes the scene they've come to, so does Ashley.

"You brought us to a bdsm club?" Milo whispers over the loud sensual music.

All he gets is a nod and she walks towards the bar with them. Three vodka shots and a sprite is slid across the counter, which are drowned not too long after.

Everyone but Milo is a little tipsy. "Let's go dance!" Ashley pulls everyone to the center of the floor. Milo is in the middle of Ashley and Katelyn grinding into each other and Silvio in front of Katelyn.

Most people are close together making it hot and humid, causing Milo to sweat.

Draven and his friends sat in a private lounging area along the walls. Damon, Lily, Keaton and Seb were sitting on the couch while Ethan is on his knees by Seb and Gerard is on his knees too. Gerard doesn't have a female dom yet but he doesn't have the right to sit on the couch.

Lily stood up, "I'm going to get some drink." She walked away knowing what everyone wanted. Draven surveyed the crowd of people dancing, seeing many with collars showing that they're taken. Maybe I can find me someone to play with tonight...haven't done that in a while.

Meanwhile Katelyn has left Milo them to go and get a drink for herself. A beautiful brown skin women comes up next to her and orders multiple drinks.

"Um hi I'm Katelyn and you are?" Katelyn tried to strike up conversation. The women smiled and turned towards her. "Hello to you too, I'm Lily." Lily put on a small smile for Katelyn.

"Wait...Lily Fawn, as in Draven's friend?" Katelyn realized that the name sounded very familiar. "Yea that's me, how'd you know?" They catch up until the drinks arrive.

"I'm actually with Draven now if you want to come over," Lily invites Katelyn. There's a hesitation once she remembers Milo. "Well I'm here with friends so I'll ask them." Lily shows her where they are and they go their separate ways.

Katelyn makes it back to the group on the floor after getting groped by strangers. "Hey I got some friends who want us to hang with them, y'all down?" They all agree so they were on their way to the private area.

Lily hands out everyone's drinks and sits down with hers. "I hope y'all don't mind that I invited people to hang." Keaton looks up from talking to Gerard, "who the fuck did you invite?" Lily rolls her eyes at his 'joking' behavior.

"Kate-"

"Hey guys," Katelyn walks into the area cutting Lily off. Milo, Ashley, and Silvio are behind him her. This moment in their lives doesn't feel real. It feels as if everything slows  down.

Silvio makes eye contact with Keaton, making them both question who they rlly are. Ashley sees Gerard immediately taking notice of his hair and promising herself to be his new dom. Seb is too busy having Ethan suck his dick to notice anything. And Lily is waving cutely like the sexual tension didn't just skyrocket.

Lastly Milo and Draven...

The moment when you feel like everything will fall in place, no more suffering, no more heartache.

I-I've never seen anyone t-this handsome in my life. Milo thought to himself.

Oh what I'd give to run my fingers through his curls, Draven contemplated.

Time seemed to resume as normal, like the night had just begun. Ashley sat above Gerard on the couch and Silvio sat as far from Keaton as he could.

Katelyn and Milo were still standing, everyone had eyes on him and Draven. They still held eye contact until Katelyn nudged Milo. She gave him the 'what the hell' look and went to sit by Lily on the floor.

Out of the three couches, there was only two places for Milo to sit.

A seat on the floor by Keaton, or by Draven...