Chapter Eleven: Fuel

"Chapter Eleven: Then You're About To Save Fuel," 

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Even if my knees drop, 

As long as they don't get buried, 

it won't matter,"

-On, BTS

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Everything felt numb. Numerous times were you cut and bruised but this time, nothing ever came to your senses. The yells and shouts of the living and dying came in muffled through your ears. The only thing that comes clear is your heavy breathing. 

You felt a hand clamp down on your shoulder. You dangerously stay rooted in your place as you felt familiar sparks run down your arm. Blonde hair came insight as you see the frantic, oldest prince in front of you. 

"Nyx," He breathed out the suddenly hugging you. You stay frozen as your hands weakened, dropping the daggers to the sand. Your shoulders slumped down in exhaustion as you leaned in the hug for support. Jin held you in his arms firmly as he sighed in relief.  Only shallow, quick breaths escaped you as your mind came back to the events. 

"Hey, Nyx." Bam Bam came in sight, arriving with another wave of guards, who covered the ground for those who are injured. He paused, seeing you in the arms of one of the princes. Jin held you tighter and more protectively as he showed his fangs to the doctor. The doctor flexed his fingers, claws escaping his fingers and sneered back.

You held Jin's bicep, calming him down and faced Bam Bam, who looked at your red, teary eyes.

"Chief's gone," You whispered out. Bam Bam looked at you confusedly. Jin felt that you were about to collapse so he held your shoulders. Bam Bam laughed puzzledly.  

"Then let's get him back, what the big deal? We've done it then, we could do it again," He said, smiling confusedly. You looked down.

"Chief's gone, Bamy," You whispered, forcedly. He looked at you, smile disappearing. You looked at where your guards surrounded the body, covered by a black mat. Bam Bam followed your gaze and unsteadily ran towards his father's body. 

The guards let the doctor see the body, hacking through the bodies of the pirates that got close. Bam Bam fell to his knees as he checked the condition of his father. He cried softly as he slowly brings the body towards his chest, blood being absorbed by his t-shirt. 

You looked away, blinking away unwanted tears. You caught Hyun, weaving through fighting men. Hyun slowed down as he caught Bam Bam. He sighed sadly. He looked down, picking up your daggers. He glared at the prince, who gladly returned the favor and gave you your daggers. You accepted them gingerly and threw one behind Jin, targeting a pirate coming towards you. Jin slowly turned around, blinking. 

Shit, that's hot. Jin choked on his saliva at the thought of his wolf. You furrowed your eyebrows as you rubbed his back.

"You okay?" You whispered out through the cries and screams of men. Jin heard it clearly as he cleared his throat and regained himself. He looked down at you, you not noticing that you're looking up at him with big, wide eyes.