Chapter 61: It's A Deal

It had been hours since Shota had so much as looked at the girl, feeling immense rage at her perception of him. He stormed down the hallway back and forth, muttering to himself about something or another. He had an argument with himself, Haru and Takuya observing him. They looked at one another, their eyebrows raised in curiosity and turned back to watch the redhead carefully. They weren't entirely sure about what had happened but they had their own theories, being the closest to the male out of the group.

Yamato watched as well, finding a strange interest in his sudden change in behavior. True, they didn't always get along and they were often competing over who was the one in charge of the group, but the brunette couldn't help but feel concerned for him. It wasn't much, considering that he had taken (Y/n) away from everyone, but it was something at the very least. It wasn't like he was shunning him as Rei and Akari were.

Those two were downstairs, grumbling, quite prone to arguments whenever something slightly annoying happened around them. A few fights had already started due to their on edge states. It was nothing serious although it would have been if Yamato hadn't interfered. He ended up with a few cuts along his arms, but he didn't mind, being used to the feeling of knife wounds with his kind of hobbies.

"Should we do something?" Takuya asked, hiding behind the corner of the wall.

"I say we kill him already," Haru growled, fiddling eagerly with his knife, "If he keeps her in that room, she's going to end up sick."

"Calm down," Yamato scolded, resting his arm on the smaller brunette's head, "He'll get over it in a bit. It seems to be driving him crazy too."

The redhead ignored the three watching him, only focusing on his building anxiety in his chest. Though he tried to keep it in check, it seemed to consume him, forcing him to occasionally touch the handle to the room he'd thrown the girl in. He wanted to let her out, he really did, but his pride refused to let him do so. After the indirect insults he'd been thrown by her, he couldn't even let the idea of letting her be exempt from being punished fly.

Though his patience was running thin and he couldn't take it anymore. He grabbed the handle to the door, entering the code to open it and flung it open before slamming it shut again. Composing himself and straightening his clothes and hair, he stepped forward, his gaze landing on the girl who eyed him with fury behind her typically calm (e/c) eyes. He found himself glaring back, stopping in front of her and putting his hands on his hips.

He waited a moment to hear if she had anything to say to him, but as not a peep escaped her lips and she averted her eyes from his form, refusing to look at him, he didn't have the patience to wait. He crouched down and tugged at her hair, earning a scoff from the female. Even when he grabbed her chin and forced her to face towards him, she looked anywhere but at him, taking a sudden fascination in the metal walls.

"If it's not cold enough, I can always make it colder," he growled, "but if you want out, I suggest you offer an apology of sorts."

"An apology," the girl repeated, scoffing at his words, "I didn't do anything wrong. Shouldn't you be apologizing?"

The boy seemed to snap at the comment and threw the girl to the wall, slamming his hands on either side of her head to a point violent enough for her to flinch at it. He didn't touch her, though his body screamed at him to, simply because he knew it would give her heat and relieve her freezing form even if it was only temporary. The male kept his proximity from the girl to a point where she would be able to feel his body heat and want it, but wouldn't be able to touch unless he wanted her to.

She seemed to notice, finding his presence tantalizing. She was freezing cold and the heat his body provided seemed to push her body to want him though her mind vehemently refused him. He leaned forward, noticing her struggle and sought to push her over the edge. He let a warm breath onto her ear, making shivers run up her spine as he nibbled on it. His lips were warm to his cold skin and she wanted so badly to lean into him but she was just as stubborn as he was.