CHAPTER 27

Meetings

🌌

3rd August 2021

"Come on!" She excitedly dragged you along her, into the restaurant, and towards a table. There you spotted three men, scattered on the couches around a round table, chilling as if it was their own restaurant.

Your emotions palpitated and heartbeats fastened. It always happened when you saw them, like that, several men who were your idols casually acting as if they were nothing too special. Their genuineness may almost cause you to overlook that they were indeed, members of the boy band, but it still left you starstruck all the time. That's when Taru pulled you even more. "Walk quickly!" she smiled at you and finally the two of you were so close that Taehyung could hear Taru's voice, making him turn around. He looked different.

His hair was pushed back which reminded you of his rookie days cause he hardly did that now, but yes, he was. He grinned widely when he saw the taller girl walking among the seats with you behind her.

"Taehyung!" She said and he nodded, pulling her into a hug. You were used to this but a smile came to you itself, not long before Taehyung had turned to you. "And now, finally, guys, I want you to meet her!" she said to all the others. "Hey! Y/N, right?" Taehyung smiled and you nodded. "It's great to see you. I think we'll be great friends" He grinned and you smiled too, nervous for a reason unknown.

He finally moved out of your way and then you spotted the other two people on the table, you bowing slightly while saying hello to them instantly. "Have a seat!" Jin smiled to you and you nodded, taking the seat between Taru and him. "So you are from..?" Jimin asked and you smiled at him trying to speak English cutely. "I'm from Australia" you grinned and he acknowledged.

"You seem a bit hot. Would you like me to order a cold coffee or something?" Taehyung asked and you politely declined. "Its okay, let her be. After all, she's seeing you guys for the first time" Taru casually said and Jimin softly gasped. "I should've guessed! She's an ARMY!" He said to Jin in korean and you smiled at him.

"True, I am" You said back in korean and his eyebrows raised. "....And she speaks Korean" He added and you all laughed. "Yeah..." You softly said. "So.... first time with BTS?" Jin said with a sly smile and you chuckled. "Yes, first time" You smiled. "Too sad you couldn't meet the others. I'll make sure you do" Taehyung said and you shook your head. "It's all right!" You took in a deep breath. "It's easier to manage my fangirl side this way" You said with a very serious expression causing everyone to giggle and smile.

Taehyung was talking to Jimin about something while Jin asked you questions almost like a rapid fire. "Which year are you?" He asked. "I'm mucchhhh younger than you" You said and he looked away and then looked back at you. "Thankyou for making me feel ancient. Continue" He said and you giggled. "I'm 2001" You said and Jin's eyebrows raised. "Okay you really are younger than me" He said and you nodded.

The conversation continued and you genuinely had a nice time. It was supposed to be your first meet ever with them ever, and no one could ask for something better than this.

🌌

9:45 am
4th August 2021

"Y/N!" Your co worker came to you with some papers in his hand. "You looked up from your laptop to him. "Yeah?" "You have to go on a trip!" He smiled and you looked at him with questioning eyes. "And what is this trip for?" You asked and he shrugged. "I mean... I've just started working here..."

"You're a rookie, ain't you? You'll be joining some others and assist them through some inspections. See how it works in another country, yeah?" He said and you rolled your eyes. "Do I have to do this?" You asked and he nodded. "It's a business trip to the USA!" He said and you looked at him without interest. "Cheer up!" He said again. "Yeah right." You murmured to yourself.

🌌

11:06 am

"I'm packed" He sighed, sitting on Taehyung's suitcase in his room. "Where were you last night?" He asked Taehyung who was putting some lotions on his face. "I was with Jimin and Jin hyung.." Taehyung spoke weirdly, still in the process. "Taru was keen on introducing her friend to us," He continued. "Yeah, she's told me about her." Jungkook got up and then sat on the bed. "Why didn't you come? She said that she asked you to visit us too" Taehyung asked wiping his hands.

"Honestly..." He sighed. "I don't want to meet new people right now," he replied and Taehyung chuckled. "Are you Yoongi hyung or what" He threw the towel on the couch. "How many days was the tour again?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung sighed. "One month." He answered and Jungkook nodded. "One month it is." He smiled.

"ARMYs from the USA, here we come."

A/N

A/N

Filler part two. Patience, my children. This term is gonna be the longest, so patience.