▹ The mean maknae

"Oh my god, imagine if he falls and dies."

All eyes landed on George who stood with his arms folded with messy hair and a wide grin on his face as he watched Jungkook get secured into place. It was the first time he was going to fly for the 'Euphoria' bit and everyone was a little nervous.

Everyone except George apparently who decided to make matters worse by voicing what pretty much everybody was thinking. The stadium was silent as the group and staff slowly began lifting him into the air.

Once he was up, he began singing his lines before being moved across the stadium. The only thing you could hear over the music was a high pitched laugh echoing around the stadium. Everyone turned back to see George on his hands and knees.

"He do be looking like he's going to heaven though," George pointed out as he straightened out his body and folded his arms. He remained quiet for a few seconds. "Can't relate."

At this point, a few staff and the boys were laughing but George paid no mind as he continued to speak whatever popped into his head.

"Humans when they're abducted by aliens be like."

"George shut up," Namjoon warned but he was going to laugh, everyone could see it.

George only smiled and averted his gaze to the ground as they placed Jungkook back on stage. Once the song was over, Jungkook approached his elder and slapped him on the arm causing George to scream and fall to the ground.

He rolled around and cried in pain at the 'damage' Jungkook had caused.

"I hope your voice cracks during the song."

"Because you don't wanna be lonely since your voice cracks whenever you try and sing any of our songs?"

George's mouth dropped open as the Maknae winked. Jungkook patted his shoulder and walked away leaving George absolutely livid.

For the rest of the day, George was miffed by the insult which ultimately made Jimin his favourite person. He seemed like a sad ball of fluff as he followed Jimin around wanting cuddles. Of course, this was heaven for Jimin.

Laying on one of the sofas back stage, Jungkook entered the room causing George to pout and stuff his face into Jimin's stomach. Jimin laughed and ran his hands through George's hair whilst Jungkook smirked.

"I see he hasn't got over the truth yet?"

George let out a fake cry and nuzzled his face further into Jimin's stomach. Honestly, would you believe that he's apart of the Hyung line?

"Jimin tell him to stop," George whined.

"Jungkook stop being mean."

"Why are you defending him? He only wants you on his terms. Other than that he pushes you away." Now that was the last straw for George. Lifting his head up from Jimin's stomach, he glared.

"I do not use Jimin. I give him his daily dosage of cuddles everyday."

"That's true, he does," Jimin chimed in.

Jungkook only grinned at his raging member and gave a wave before heading out the door to grab something to eat, leaving George and Jimin alone.

"Id he carries on then God really will be lifting him up to heaven—in fact no that little shit is a demon. Satan come get your mans."

"Who is my mans?" Taehyung asked as he entered the room. 

"Jungkook," George and Jimin replied together.

"And where am I taking him?"

"Hell," they responded once again in sync.

Taehyung nodded his head and sat down on the opposite couch, pulling out his phone. After that weird conversation, the room fell silent and George relaxed against Jimin again.

"You know I love you right? I only push you away as a joke," George spoke thoughtfully.

Jimin grinned widely. "I do and I love you a lot too."

During that concert George managed to get Army to make Jungkook apologise for his meanness. He also made them reassure him that he's talented and as expected, they did.

_________________________
talked about satan and finished writing the actual chapter (not this part) at 666 words 😳 also sorry it's not that long i haven't slept yet and it's 7:35 am but i wanted to get this out :)

thank you so much for reading, this wasn't proofread but I hope you enjoyed anyway.

you're greatly appreciated 💜

- blue x