15 | lucky

┍━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┑
CHAPTER 15
LUCKY
┕━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┙

┍━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┑CHAPTER 15⸻ LUCKY┕━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┙

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

AFTER THE KISS LAST night, I couldn't sleep. It lingers on my mind every seconds I think about it. My heart nearly stopped beating whenever I look at him.

I secretly glance through the glass to his office and see him skimming a paper. He is absolutely attractive in everything that he does. How did I get so lucky?

I snap out of my thoughts when Jaehyun interrupts my daydreaming.

"Mia?" he worriedly asks. "You okay there?"

"Yeah? Oh, sorry. What were you saying?" I try to cover up my blushing face, biting my inside cheeks.

"Mr. Kim just pressed into your intercom. He wants you in his office," he says, gesturing to the device on my table.

I raise an eyebrow, surprised. "Oh, right, thank you,"

Getting up from my seat, my heart starts to accelerate. I knock faintly before his voice calls me in.

"Yes, Mr. Kim? May I help you?" I mutter profusely, not looking at him directly in the eye.

"Can you help me, Mrs. Kim?" he says in all seriousness.

"Uh.. what can I help you with?" I ask him, flustered.

"My secretary isn't coming so I want you to take over her job for today," he announces. I widen my eyes, staring widely at him.

"What?!"

He shoots up his eyebrows, flinching slightly over my high-pitched voice. "Is there something wrong with that? Are you opposing to me?"

"Uh.. no, no, of course not. So um- what do you want me to do?" I stutter, growing nervous at his sudden change in his tone.

"I want you to go to her desk and take a blue file. I repeat, blue file," he retorts. I nod and walk out the door, walking pass several desks to arrive in front of his secretary's table.

My eyes fall onto a blue file, slowly picking it up, and give it to him immediately.

"Good. Now, I feel a little thirsty. Can you make me some hot chocolate?" he orders. I was about to deny because I still have work to do but it was no used because he always win.