Upper Moons || Akaza vs Douma

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Upper Moons

Our icy piece of shit versus our pinky piece of shit.

"Douma, you piece of shit, I will really kill you", Akaza stared intensely at the rainbow-eyed demon. "Oh cMon Akaza, I just waNted to have fun wiTh you~", Douma said, with a big smile on his face. "Like I'd ever want to be with a guy like you", Akaza scowled at him.

"EeeeHH?! B-B-But--"
"Just hearing your voice makes me puke" Akaza cutted Douma, which made Douma pout. "That's bad Akaza! You musn't interrupt when someone is speaking!", Douma scolded and directed his index finger to Akaza. Akaza rolled his eyes.

"Blood Demon Art...", Akaza said and held his weapon.

"CHICKEN TOY!", Akaza grabbed 4 chicken toys and attacked Douma. He squeezed the toy, very hard, enough for Douma to cover his ears and make him caught off guard.

"Hah!", Akaza pushed him on the floor and placed the chicken toy near Douma's ear.

"WaaAAaaa~! Akaza-cHaAn!", Douma closed his eyes and tried to cover his ears. "You'll never defeat me, you piece of shit", Akaza said as he puts down the 2 chickens and removed the hands from Douma's ear.

"UWAAAA!", Douma screamed, making Akaza lose his temper, and cut his two arms. Akaza flashed an evil smirk and picked up the 2 chicken toys and continued to torture Douma.

"Remind me again, why are we watching them?", You asked.
"I don't know either," Kokushibou sighed.

"Must be nice to fight with chicken toys. Nice man, niceeee", Gyuutaro said, while Gyokko just laughed.

"Ridiculous.."Kaigaku commented and Nakime and Ume held back their laugh.

You furrowed your eyebrows and covered your ears. "Damn, those chickens are really loud though", you said and turned your head towards Muzan, which is only beside you, his attention was focused on Akaza and Douma. You facepalmed and returned your attention towards the two.

"Fuck!", Akaza exclaimed as Douma squeezed his chicken. Douma's arms regenerated quickly. "Akaza-chAaan!", Douma exclaimed and squeezed his chickens louder. Akaza's grip on his chickens loosened, he lose balance, making him stumble on the floor. Douma used his ice to freeze his chicken toys and sat on Akaza's stomach.

"I win~!", Douma exclaimed and gave the final blow.

"Blood Demon Art: Ultimate Chicken Sound!", Douma shouted and squeezed the chickens. Akaza was on the floor, defeated.

"............."

"Great fight you two", you approached the two of them and handed them a towel. "Uwaaaa~That felt great! Aren't I the best (Name)-chan?", Douma hugged you. "Yeah, you sure are", you rolled your eyes as you tried to push him off.

"I'll finish you off next time", Akaza growled and pulled Douma from you and grabbed the towel.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

JW7uw77w I'm sorry if this was bad Kwisuwu

Anyways! Everyone please Take Care! God Bless you all!

Edit: ITS SEPTEMBER 4, 2020 And I'm currently editing and also I'm sorry cupcakes! Requests are closed!  No worries theres a lot of chapters ahead!

I really want to see them fight with chicken toys HAHAHHAA